Somalia: Puntland Minister slammed for releasing “copied” report from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAROWE, Puntland- State Parliament of northeastern region of Puntland, has rejected recent Urban Master Planning report released by Ministry of Public Works, after finding out that it was entirely duplicated from neighbouring Somaliland, Garowe Online reports.

:pachah1::drakelaugh:

CyrT9QOWgAQsOCg.jpg

CyrT-MVWgAADM7B.jpg

If you read closely, they did not even bother changing the names of Somaliland regions to those of Puntland. The Puntland minister straight up photocopied a Somaliland document and published it as if it was written for Puntland.

Cant hate on his hustle though :patrice:

But the crazy thing is:

Earlier, Puntland Council of Ministers have endorsed the report despite it indicated provinces and role of agencies under Somaliland administration, according to the report obtained by GO.

The council of ministers of Puntland endorsed the report! i.e. they did not even read it!

:dead::lolbron:

http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...d-for-releasing-copied-report-from-somaliland

Hawdian

Hawdian
:pachah1::drakelaugh:

CyrT9QOWgAQsOCg.jpg

CyrT-MVWgAADM7B.jpg

If you read closely, they did not even bother changing the names of Somaliland regions to those of Puntland. The Puntland minister straight up photocopied a Somaliland document and published it as if it was written for Puntland.

Cant hate on his hustle though :patrice:

But the crazy thing is:

The council of ministers of Puntland endorsed the report! i.e. they did not even read it!

:dead::lolbron:

http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...d-for-releasing-copied-report-from-somaliland

Just read this 6 hours ago, i fucking died. :dead1::dead::deadosama:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Right here. Ya'll are obsessed with us. I thought you wanted to be your own country? I know you like us and beg us but seriously, get off our dick. The obsession never ends.:mjlol:
Galmudug niggas claiming puntland kkkk boowe stick to baraxley stop begging it you're not welcomed.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How much you wanna bet the minister got his job as a result of clan nepotism instead of his actual qualification :chrisfreshhah:

CdVxElX.gif
Here comes the langaab, cry us a river build a bridge and get over it, if you ain't careful your entire tribe might be extinct if you continue to bite the hand that feeds you.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wendy Williams kulaha what a hater, stay hating, I bet you can never in your wildest dreams have a chick who looks hot on your arms you waste man now bow down & kiss the mofo ring you moryaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts