Somalia Poisons And Burns Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Look at all these western Somalis living comfortably in the West who rarely see 1 stray dog a year telling ppl in Somalia to leave those disease ridden wild dogs alone :uCkf6mf:

I bet u if u see a pack of wild dogs roaming in ur neighborhood u would br the first to call animal control cops, but ur hypocrisy blinds u and would want them rabies having dogs roam around in developing countries :uCkf6mf:

I already suggested that we should put them to sleep the way developed countries do.

However another more humane way to deal with this is to neuter or sterilize and then release them.

They'll stop reproducing like stray dogs and after 5 years most will be gone through natural causes.

I already suggested that we should put them to sleep the way developed countries do.

However another more humane way to deal with this is to neuter or sterilize and then release them.

They'll stop reproducing like stray dogs and after 5 years most will be gone through natural causes.
Go open a clinic that spays and neuter dogs in Somalia

I never thought of it that way to be honest. Thanks for the reality check. The dogs look so cute though ...it still breaks my heart. Isn't there a more humane alternative?
Look at all these western Somalis living comfortably in the West who rarely see 1 stray dog a year telling ppl in Somalia to leave those disease ridden wild dogs alone :uCkf6mf:

I bet u if u see a pack of wild dogs roaming in ur neighborhood u would br the first to call animal control cops, but ur hypocrisy blinds u and would want them rabies having dogs roam around in developing countries :uCkf6mf:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Go open a clinic that spays and neuter dogs in Somalia

:drakekidding:I'd rather stay in my comfortable home in the west suggesting that we ought to do that in Somalia.

Good luck whether or not you guys figure it out but expect disparagement from me if you get it wrong. :sass2:

I never thought of it that way to be honest. Thanks for the reality check. The dogs look so cute though ...it still breaks my heart. Isn't there a more humane alternative?
Nope, no need to spend unnecessary money on expensive methods to control the wild dog populations we're poor for now, but inshallah once we get our house in order we could go the "humane way "

Hailu

Better than a
Dogs are like human beings in the term of tribal pack mentality. Not all dogs are equal and I agree with our Somalis in Somalia that these dogs should be killed, they are useless breed. If we were talking about a smart breed such as Border Collie or Belgian Malinois then it would be a different story. It's like comparing Majerteen to Madibaan.

maxresdefault.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Dogs are like human beings in the term of tribal pack mentality. Not all dogs are equal and I agree with our Somalis in Somalia that these dogs should be killed, they are useless breed. If we were talking about a smart breed such as Border Collie or Belgian Malinois then it would be a different story. It's like comparing Majerteen to Madibaan.

maxresdefault.jpg
This xabashi has learnt the tribes :russ:dont get too excited I've got 3 accounts on mereja :lolbron:

Hailu

Better than a
This xabashi has learnt the tribes :russ:dont get too excited I've got 3 accounts on mereja :lolbron:
What have these worthless dogs done for Somalia, look at the smart German shepherd finding bombs while the useless breed in Somalia just continue to breed, they remind me of censored. They need to be eliminated asap.......

Bring us those smart breeds from the western world...

VixR

Veritas
You're talking about the people who've had countless wadaads for decades tell them that fgm is absolutly haram.

We are cruel to each other what makes you think plants and animals will be safe? :5hcpspq:
:meleshame:
I didn't even bother watching the video. I'm not gonna sleep with that on my conscience.

:snoop:My god, there are some truly dumb reactionary motherfuckers on this forum.

Every year, thousands of stray/rabid/old/infirm dogs are put down in the west. This is to stop wild packs from forming and spreading disease or attacking people. If an cadaan does it, it's merciful. If a Somali does it, it's animal cruelty. Nacallah caqli-cabiids.

I've recently come from Hargeisa and there are some areas completely overrun by gangs of aggressive and disease carrying dogs. I suggest the airheads and morons on this forum keep their opinions to themselves and stfu, you clearly don't know what's going on.

As for the retard that made the video/thread to generate more hate towards his own people for "kek" or whatever childlike term is being used by inbred sisterfcking 4chan basement dwellers - get a life, loser.

Last edited:
I've told y'all before @fox is an attention seeker

He is not stable. You're all feeding into his poor mental state, making him do more and more shit for attention. Wallahi he will do anything, no matter how fucking retarded, just to get attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.