Somalia Poisons And Burns Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
When he said theres no government in the world that has done this and its horumar i died :drakelaugh:wallahi i love somalis man. They are soo funny. @Nawal show your partner this :mjlol:and when he cries record it for us :gaasdrink:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Don't like street dogs but this is fucked up.

Put them to sleep behind closed doors and not where any attention seeker could record it and post it online for views while showing the world another ugly side to Somalia.
:mahubowtf:

VixR

Veritas
That's sad. Weren't they taught that thing about the dog in the well who's rescuer went to heaven and the starved cat who's owner went to hell

I came across this a while back, it's actually disturbing. Why not relocate the dogs why kill them in such a inhumane way, Fucking xoolos mayne.
:mjcry:
Maybe acts like this is why god is punishing us. We can't even share a little mercy to the street dogs.:jcoleno:

This is wrong. Where is PETA or do they just focus on Western countries since they think it's racist to focus on the Eastern ones?

How come ya'll like to pick and choose what you want to practice in the religion?

@fox you should be very vocal against this since you're a extremist.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is wrong. Where is PETA or do they just focus on Western countries since they think it's racist to focus on the Eastern ones?

How come ya'll like to pick and choose what you want to practice in the religion?

@fox you should be very vocal against this since you're a extremist.
Extremist? You trying to get me locked up? i had that other mug report me to the mi5 dont make shit worse
Why not sell them to china, they have a dog meat festival(yulin):mjhaps:
I thought you were @LarryThePuntite for a moment :wowsweat:
That's sad. Weren't they taught that thing about the dog in the well who's rescuer went to heaven and the starved cat who's owner went to hell
horta i want to know what happened to your hamster. did it die?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

You're talking about the people who've had countless wadaads for decades tell them that fgm is absolutly haram.

We are cruel to each other what makes you think plants and animals will be safe? :5hcpspq:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Always wondered what made people that way.

Is it a sexual thing or something more akin to the MLP phenomena that's usually related with childhood tragedies.
No i been reported to the mi5 for being a "jihadi" so i got to be gay for a while.
YOU UPLOADED THIS!!!!! THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!! WARYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
what comments?

Look at all these western Somalis living comfortably in the West who rarely see 1 stray dog a year telling ppl in Somalia to leave those disease ridden wild dogs alone :uCkf6mf:

I bet u if u see a pack of wild dogs roaming in ur neighborhood u would br the first to call animal control cops, but ur hypocrisy blinds u and would want them rabies having dogs roam around in developing countries :uCkf6mf:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Look at all these western Somalis living comfortably in the West who rarely see 1 stray dog a year telling ppl in Somalia to leave those disease ridden wild dogs alone :uCkf6mf:

I bet u if u see a pack of wild dogs roaming in ur neighborhood u would br the first to call animal control cops, but ur hypocrisy blinds u and would want them rabies having dogs roam around in developing countries :uCkf6mf:
I couldn't careless i just want 1000 views:trumpsmirk:

No i been reported to the mi5 for being a "jihadi" so i got to be gay for a while.

what comments?

f*ck Ludba.jpg

:gucciwhat::damn::dead::dead1: Delete it at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.