Somalia Poisons And Burns Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
In Somaliland stray dogs are a big problem they carry diseases and they should all be put to sleep.
Same thing should be done about cats. They are the biggest pest, my god they are so annoying. Every time I went to restaurant there was a cat there scavenging left over food,
At home every time I sat at the back there would be cats. No one owns them they’re useless and need to be put to sleep.

In Somaliland stray dogs are a big problem they carry diseases and they should all be put to sleep.
Same thing should be done about cats. They are the biggest pest, my god they are so annoying. Every time I went to restaurant there was a cat there scavenging left over food,
At home every time I sat at the back there would be cats. No one owns them they’re useless and need to be put to sleep.

Cats are a nuisance back home, but they serve one major purpose - they kill rodents, spiders, scorpions etc. Dogs are just useful as guard-dogs during the night.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Cats are useless as well, in 2015 one of the houses I was staying in had mice, the family owned a cat as well. The cat never did anything all it did was eat, shit, sleep.

There are pest control companies in all the major cities now Burco, Berbera, Hargeisa, Boorame...
These pest control companies are really good, and they are doing a brilliant job.

Cats are useless as well, in 2015 one of the houses I was staying in had mice, the family owned a cat as well. The cat never did anything all it did was eat, shit, sleep.

There are pest control companies in all the major cities now Burco, Berbera, Hargeisa, Boorame...
These pest control companies are really good, and they are doing a brilliant job.

Lol, that's the mistake you made. You don't feed the cat, you make sure it's hungry and lean so it can kill the rodents.

Cats are lazy like Somalis, if you give them free welfare, they'll just stop working.:mjlol:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
:snoop:My god, there are some truly dumb reactionary motherfuckers on this forum.

Every year, thousands of stray/rabid/old/infirm dogs are put down in the west. This is to stop wild packs from forming and spreading disease or attacking people. If an cadaan does it, it's merciful. If a Somali does it, it's animal cruelty. Nacallah caqli-cabiids.

I've recently come from Hargeisa and there are some areas completely overrun by gangs of aggressive and disease carrying dogs. I suggest the airheads and morons on this forum keep their opinions to themselves and stfu, you clearly don't know what's going on.

As for the retard that made the video/thread to generate more hate towards his own people for "kek" or whatever childlike term is being used by inbred sisterfcking 4chan basement dwellers - get a life, loser.
There's a difference between a painless injection and having a long, painful, spasm-filled death like those dogs are. They're clearly being tortured. Had the method of putting them down been more humane that would've been one thing, but the treatment of the dogs here is horrendous

Export them to North Korea in exchange of weapons that we will drop it at al Shabab villages.

Last edited:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Shit there giving to the dogs is really power.
The dog is taking a bite then flipping over and dying within seconds.

:williamswtf:

There's a difference between a painless injection and having a long, painful, spasm-filled death like those dogs are. They're clearly being tortured. Had the method of putting them down been more humane that would've been one thing, but the treatment of the dogs here is horrendous

Are you going to personally pay for all the special drugs and needles required to put them to sleep? In case you've forgotten, Somalia isn't the comfy first world nation you live in. They neither have the money nor the resources to kill these dogs in a "humane" way. As if recieving a lethal cocktail of drugs is any more humane that eating poison.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Are you going to personally pay for all the special drugs and needles required to put them to sleep? In case you've forgotten, Somalia isn't the comfy first world nation you live in. They neither have the money nor the resources to kill these dogs in a "humane" way. As if recieving a lethal cocktail of drugs is any more humane that eating poison.
You think I don't know that Somalia lacks the resources? I simply prefer for it to be performed in a more humane fashion than what was shown in that video. A "lethal cocktail of drugs" is a better way to send off an animal than poisoning them because like I said, it's a quick and painless death for them. You think Americans or other first world inhabitants would opt for putting down a pet if the process wasn't quick and efficient?

You think I don't know that Somalia lacks the resources? I simply prefer for it to be performed in a more humane fashion than what was shown in that video. A "lethal cocktail of drugs" is a better way to send off an animal than poisoning them because like I said, it's a quick and painless death for them. You think Americans or other first world inhabitants would opt for putting down a pet if the process wasn't quick and efficient?

If you honestly think that a lethal injection is less painful then I don't know what to say. There are studies that show the use of chemicals to kill prison inmates are far from painless and cause a great deal of suffering, and that's if the inmate actually dies, which isn't always a guarantee. And those are actual human beings!

At least, these dogs died quickly.

This happened over a year ago, why are you posting it now??
Clearly the method used was awful but there's no denying the serious problem of the high dog population in these cities. These dogs attack children and could carry diseases.
Anyway I'm sure they've learnt their lesson, no need for you to inflame outrage :kodaksmiley:

@fox seriously plz stop trolling, you are damaging your reputation (Somali male) in long term with this trolling and degrading threads. Plz stop it. Who will hire you (Somali) in the future with this reputation.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@fox seriously plz stop trolling, you are damaging your reputation (Somali male) in long term with this trolling and degrading threads. Plz stop it. Who will hire you (Somali) in the future with this reputation.
Alright I'll try my best

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
:snoop:My god, there are some truly dumb reactionary motherfuckers on this forum.

Every year, thousands of stray/rabid/old/infirm dogs are put down in the west. This is to stop wild packs from forming and spreading disease or attacking people. If an cadaan does it, it's merciful. If a Somali does it, it's animal cruelty. Nacallah caqli-cabiids.

I've recently come from Hargeisa and there are some areas completely overrun by gangs of aggressive and disease carrying dogs. I suggest the airheads and morons on this forum keep their opinions to themselves and stfu, you clearly don't know what's going on.

As for the retard that made the video/thread to generate more hate towards his own people for "kek" or whatever childlike term is being used by inbred sisterfcking 4chan basement dwellers - get a life, loser.

Dont bother with these rabid s. They have a serious level of self hate. THosands of dogs are injected with chemicals that burn their insides but they wanna complain about this

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

I just read this :drakelaugh:stop taking this whole somali thing serious. We are all humans. What happened to the love?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
My neighbors dogs keep on barking in the morning and wakes me up. I wish I could send that to somalia :gladbron:.
You could sneak her a lean steak sprinkled with deadly rat poison. the would be gone before vets. prob solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts