Somalia Parliament passes Petroleum LAW

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Its money time

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Its money time

giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great news. Now lets get debt relief, fund each region so they can build up their infrastructure, win the icj case and avoid each other for the next 10 years so tribal somalis can see how good life can be when we have modern infrastructure and peace for more than a decade.

Next on the agenda. Get amisom out! get turkey to send advisors and attack shabaab until the south is freed.

Save up your money boys and girls. Time to race from hargeisa to eyl on the highways. No more will desert rats keep somalis down out of jealousy.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

:ulyin:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Great news. Now lets get debt relief, fund each region so they can build up their infrastructure, win the icj case and avoid each other for the next 10 years so tribal somalis can see how good life can be when we have modern infrastructure and peace for more than a decade.

Next on the agenda. Get amisom out! get turkey to send advisors and attack shabaab until the south is freed.

Save up your money boys and girls. Time to race from hargeisa to eyl on the highways. No more will desert rats keep somalis down out of jealousy.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

:ulyin:

I wanna see us get a Lambo police force like Dubai has :siilaanyosmile:

518d658669beddb369000000

images

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I wanna see us get a Lambo police force like Dubai has :siilaanyosmile:

518d658669beddb369000000

images
By 2055 for sure. It will still take us 30yrs to get to the stage Dubai reached from the 70's to the 90's but rest assured our military will be strong as we can just by weapons and get other countries to train us.

:trumpsmirk:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
By 2055 for sure. It will still take us 30yrs to get to the stage Dubai reached from the 70's to the 90's but rest assured our military will be strong as we can just by weapons and get other countries to train us.

:trumpsmirk:

Yeah I suppose infrastructure will be key thing to target with funds first, something like an ocean side speed rail to connect the country;

13th-Round-Trip_PR-Image.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah I suppose infrastructure will be key thing to target with funds first, something like an ocean side speed rail to connect the country;

13th-Round-Trip_PR-Image.jpg
Investing in solar power and wind power will ensure us free electricity and easily a billion dollar industry to export to our neighbours.

Somalis must decide. Do we want qabil enclaves or to rival the losers across the sea that hate us and want us divided and ignorant.

Poverty creates tribalism. Wealth removes enmity.
AcidicChiefBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif

:manny:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yes infrastructure like roads ,bridges, water reservoirs, hospitals and school should be number 1 priority.
Don't worry. It took lots of countries 30 yrs to have first world infrastructure with oil wealth. By then our generation will have taken over, so atleast not all of the oil will be sold during this generations lifetime.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Puntland has a lot of oil, inshallah President Deni and Puntland parliament passes OUR petroleum law. Puntites will be rich inshallah.

Couple of years ago I've said Puntland will be Africa's Emirates.:banderas:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Investing in solar power and wind power will ensure us free electricity and easily a billion dollar industry to export to our neighbours.

Somalis must decide. Do we want qabil enclaves or to rival the losers across the sea that hate us and want us divided and ignorant.

Poverty creates tribalism. Wealth removes enmity.
AcidicChiefBlacklemur-size_restricted.gif

:manny:

It seems like all these 68 IQ clan elders are for sale anyways,
show them $20 and they'll bend the knee:pachah1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Puntland has a lot of oil, inshallah President Deni and Puntland parliament passes OUR petroleum law. Puntites will be rich inshallah.

Time to put the Middle East out of business :rejoice:

Don't worry. It took lots of countries 30 yrs to have first world infrastructure with oil wealth. By then our generation will have taken over, so atleast not all of the oil will be sold during this generations lifetime.

Unlike the arabs we have more to offer from copper to uranium and even fruits and cattle.

We just need the infrastructure to get best out of our land.

This includes everyone, we all agreed on oil and gas sharing agreements between central.government to federal and even global.

Btw lots of places have oil from offshore jubbaland oil to oil in gedo luuq.

Google mandera lugh basin

All was agreed.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Unlike the arabs we have more to offer from copper to uranium and even fruits and cattle.

We just need the infrastructure to get best out of our land.
I agree. Get the us hooked and they'll push you out when the oil runs out. Get europe and russia hooked and they'll protest the US before they invade you.

We got more than oil to offer and we will continue to be the yahuud of africa.

:fittytousand::dabcasar::gaasdrink:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This includes everyone, we all agreed on oil and gas sharing agreements between central.government to federal and even global.

Btw lots of places have oil from offshore jubbaland oil to oil in gedo luuq.

Google mandera lugh basin

All was agreed.
Guaranteed. Everyone is eating good. By the next generation tribalism, drough, stravation and conflict will be a thing of the past.

Trending