Somalia Parliament passes Petroleum LAW

I can’t thank our ancestors enough! I’ll build penthouses along the coast from Xarardheere to Xamar :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I’ll have pet lions inshallah. Kkk
:banderas:
I'm more into cheetahs look at this elegant animal.
giphy.gif

:lawd:
I'm looking forward to when Faaraxs will be dancing like this.
tenor.gif

Every move expresses this carab man's joy.
:mjcry:

Last edited:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
How soon will drilling start? and when will we have enough money for infrastructure projects?

:salute:
As soon as the president signs the bill. But the debt relief will play a big role, because Somalia will be eligble for new loans which will be invested in the oil sectors which in return will provide revenues and profits. I expect SOMALIA to be officially drilling in 2022.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
As soon as the president signs the bill. But the debt relief will play a big role, because Somalia will be elige for new loans which will be invested in the oil sectors which in return will provide revenues and profits. I expecting SOMALIA to be officially drilling in 2022.

But the video said it will take atleast 7 yrs to set up before drilling. I reckon by 2030 we'll see the results and will be selling the oil we drilled on the market.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
But the video said it will take atleast 7 yrs to set up before drilling. I reckon by 2030 we'll see the results and will be selling the oil we drilled on the market.
where does it say 7 years? It will take several years depending on our political stability (elections, pirates). But we can shorten that if we straighten up and keep up the good work and only invite THE BIG OIL COMPANIES WHO WILL HIT THE GROUND RUNNING WITH THE MENTALITY GET BIG FAST.

Yes though 2030 inchallah we will by then RELAX AND COUNT THEM OIL MONEY.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This one passed upper house, just needs a signature from Prez's desk
No more than ever we need to petition the UNSC for the removal of ineffective Amisom, so we can get better countries to competently train and aid our troops in striking shabaab.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
No more than ever we need to petition the UNSC for the removal of ineffective Amisom, so we can get better countries to competently train and aid our troops in striking shabaab.
OVERCROWDED AND HUNGRY CHINA can help SOMALIA FAST AND FURIOUS WITH BOTH SOLDIERS AND OIL PLATFORM CONSTRUCTIONS.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
OVERCROWDED AND HUNGRY CHINA can help SOMALIA FAST AND FURIOUS WITH BOTH SOLDIERS AND OIL PLATFORM CONSTRUCTIONS.
Good idea. China doesn't give a f*ck about western ambitions or opinions.

We need to get on with it and make shish kebabs of the UAE stooges and PL will deal with isis in the mountains.

:trumpsmirk:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

They only have this year left on mandate, as long as there is no update to it we should be good.

Time to bring in Turkey and Djibouti to replace them along side SNA

Trending

Latest posts