Somalia Parliament passes Petroleum LAW

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You can't share anything with us, Puntland oil is for puntites only.
They already agreed. No one will dig it out for you otherwise. You'll be like catalonia asking for independence or worse Hong kong. The moral west don't gte involve for stupid seccesion. We either succeed together or we fail together.

:drakelaugh:

Astagfirallah i know i shouldn't think like this, but if we don't hurry up even the shithole libya will do better than us. Do you want that @Gibiin-Udug ? the broke slavers can't do better than us after a civil chimp out.

:mjcry::kendrickcry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How you gonna find out tho, Imma eat no matter what :dabcasar:
All I’ve to do is talk crap about nabar iyo naxdiin and your face will be like this

thumb_vein-dude-blank-template-imgflip-51124837.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They already agreed. No one will dig it out for you otherwise. You'll be like catalonia asking for independence or worse Hong kong. The moral west don't gte involve for stupid seccesion. We either succeed together or we fail together.

:drakelaugh:

Astagfirallah i know i shouldn't think like this, but if we don't hurry up even the shithole libya will do better than us. Do you want that @Gibiin-Udug ? the broke slavers can't do better than us after a civil chimp out.

:mjcry::kendrickcry:
Now that you’ve put it like that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is good to hear, I believe that with real money coming to the country, it will create a great opportunities for the young and deter them from being influenced by bad people. :)

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but something bad will happen.

We will be given the shorter end of the stick (financially) or more bombings.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Gaajo gulf Arabs can apply for Butler and Maid work.:denzelnigga:
Can’t wait to have Saudi or UAE arab maids and me and my beautiful Somali wife will be living in luxury once that oil money comes in
:hemad::denzelnigga: Oh how the tables will turn on the arabs

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:salute::salute:This decade will see Somalia become an oil giant Insha Allah, there’s still 50 or so years until oil is no longer needed or there’s no more of it, so in that time we’re still good...
:jaynerd:I hope

We got numerous other resources like Fisheries, and Uranium, Oil money will just give us much needed infrastructure to get everything else going:mjhaps:

Mudulood will be eating well when the oil is drilled. I shall become an oil baron speaking the thickest Southern dialect and there is no doubt that I will be more racist than the Texan oil moguls. All the black blocs are owned by beesha barakeysan. 7-8 oil-producing districts plus 50% of all oil being pumped into Xamar. I thank my abkow for conquering these blessed lands I also thank Mudulood political strategists for their hard work. And above all, I thank god the almighty.
Screenshot_20200107-133317_Gallery.jpg

I will be doing an annual pilgrimage to Bali with my luxury yacht. From the old port in Shangaani to Benoa Marina will be my voyage.

I can almost picture myself on a yacht like this
YachtCalypso-Exteriors29.jpg

heading to here
villa-banner.jpg

@Macalin M eebow what will you do with your new-found wealth?

Macalin M

Out here
Mudulood will be eating well when the oil is drilled. I shall become an oil baron speaking the thickest Southern dialect and there is no doubt that I will be more racist than the Texan oil moguls. All the black blocs are owned by beesha barakeysan. 7-8 oil-producing districts plus 50% of all oil being pumped into Xamar. I thank my abkow for conquering these blessed lands I also thank Mudulood political strategists for their hard work. And above all, I thank god the almighty.
Screenshot_20200107-133317_Gallery.jpg

I will be doing an annual pilgrimage to Bali with my luxury yacht. From the old port in Shangaani to Benoa Marina will be my voyage.

I can almost picture myself on a yacht like this
YachtCalypso-Exteriors29.jpg

heading to here
villa-banner.jpg

@Macalin M eebow what will you do with your new-found wealth?
I can’t thank our ancestors enough! I’ll build penthouses along the coast from Xarardheere to Xamar :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I’ll have pet lions inshallah. Kkk

Trending