Somalia opens its first Botox clinic named "Obesity Clinic"

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You can't give these retarded people anything, they're too extreme by nature and complete sheep.

Look at this one
20210829_192303.jpg
20210829_192327.jpg

Not only is this haram but they're ruining they're natural beauty. Who tf would want to be with that?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its disgusting. Well, the problem is-- Somalis have dollars. The diaspora Somalis send money back home, contaminating them with privilege syndrome. A bad version of the Kardashian. But what happened to Islam imaan?Especially when wearing a burkhah

They’re delusional. They forgot their race and what country they’re from. You’d think they’re from a developed 1st world country how shallow, delusional and frivolous they are.

What worries me the most is that I highly doubt they're getting good quality botox or fillers. At the end of the day, Africa now has an emerging middle class who are going to spend their money similar to women in the West. Beauty is a billion dollar industry so it doesn't suprise me that a business man/woman will try and tap into that market and bring it to women back home.

Based

VIP
Now every young uneducated fob xalimo want to get their lips filled because someone did it in tik tok. I don't think they realize how ugly it looks and why would a Somali get their lips filled? Allah blessed us with aquiline good lips

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What worries me the most is that I highly doubt they're getting good quality botox or fillers. At the end of the day, Africa now has an emerging middle class who are going to spend their money similar to women in the West. Beauty is a billion dollar industry so it doesn't suprise me that a business man/woman will try and tap into that market and bring it to women back home.

Best believe that the quality of this “cosmetic clinic “ is one that god knows wouldn’t even pass the health department such a country as Zambia let alone a Western country but because we are a failed state any faarax or xaliimo can open anything in our cursed country. You got pharmacies all over the city with no government oversight. You can go in there and get any “medication” as long as you can pay for it. “Medications” manufactured in god forsaken countries like Bangladesh 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ In addition to that, the pharmacy owner is the neighborhood’s lunatic doctor. Just tell him where hurts and he’ll grab a “medication”. He can careless if it kills you. If anyone comes to him and tells him “she’s dead.Could your meds killed her “. His response would be “wakhtigeedii aa dhamaadey”. Case closed. Such is how cheap life is in our shithole country.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
People need real doctors, instead of going to India or turkey, but Muqdisho thought it was okay to open a aesthetic clinic.

Reminds me of when Djzoober opened a hair transplant clinic in Muqdisho and refused to get hair transplant. Somalis are so gullible sometimes.

Always look at the shoes of the person making your shoes. Why waste your money if the person trying to sell it to you is not doing it.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Somalia has a beauty clinic that does lip fillers and botox. How dangerous is this? I live in the west and will never get that shit done, but these women back home are, they have their priorities messed up. Somali women are beautiful naturally , look at the photos back in the days MASHALLAH, they do not need these posionous chemcials injected in their bodies.

A stupid somali man opened up this business and called it “OBESITY CLINIC”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People need real doctors, instead of going to India or turkey, but Muqdisho thought it was okay to open a aesthetic clinic.

Reminds me of when Djzoober opened a hair transplant clinic in Muqdisho and refused to get hair transplant. Somalis are so gullible sometimes.

Always look at the shoes of the person making your shoes. Why waste your money if the person trying to sell it to you is not doing it.

You do recognize that Dj Subeir don’t own it. He only advertises for them.
he wouldn’t even get a transplant from them.

Trending

Latest posts