Somalia opens its first Botox clinic named "Obesity Clinic"

U guys I’m shocked , my Hoyoo was telling me that she knows at least 4 women who went to turkey to get liposuction which is a type of fat-removal procedure used in plastic surgery .
And we all know once something becomes a trend with habaryars they copy each other .

even one of my other auntys wants to get rid of her dark circles and wants me to take her to a clinic

so is this true for you guys , plastic surgery is becoming cheaper and is becoming more accessible to the average person .

and for men with hair procedures they don’t have to be bold anymore unfortunately my dad lost all his hair before hair transplants became a thing lol

Im_✨

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

U guys I’m shocked , my Hoyoo was telling me that she knows at least 4 women who went to turkey to get liposuction which is a type of fat-removal procedure used in plastic surgery .
And we all know once something becomes a trend with habaryars they copy each other .

even one of my other auntys wants to get rid of her dark circles and wants me to take her to a clinic

so is this true for you guys , plastic surgery is becoming cheaper and is becoming more accessible to the average person .

and for men with hair procedures they don’t have to be bold anymore unfortunately my dad lost all his hair before hair transplants became a thing lol
theres even a plastic surgery place in xamar atm. Wallahi its mad

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They got Mama Malyun promoting this place:snoop:

At least she didn't do anything drastic, she doesn't need any work done she's already beautiful mashallah.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Kuye, Kamaluddin Ina Maykal. Sounds legit.:icon lol:

Gacan baan u taagay Somali.:cryinglaughsmiley: One does something and everyone HAS to follow. You heard Al-obesity clinics, but what about Al-furaash or whatever they called it? I bet, they probably opened right next to the obesity clinics too kkk :psyduck:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I'm dead byeee:cryinglaughsmiley: z3zrULC
Screenshot_20210826-143806_Facebook.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol plastic surgery is now a booming business? We gonna get nose jobs too like the Iranians?

Trending

Latest posts