Somalia Oil Conference is next week in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
The funny thing is most of the oil is in puntland offshore!

PL was using an American company to do the data but the Norwegian company is competing for it though the FGS... we should use these companies against each other.

Nah man. There is no hope. All of our recources will be stolen. In 5 years Khayre will most likely be president and he will deliver our offsore oil to the russian oilgarch who owns Soma oil and gas.
Then it will be russia hawk down or as they like to call it in russian "sukat blyat!"

:farmajoyaab:

PL was using an American company to do the data but the Norwegian company is competing for it though the FGS... we should use these companies against each other.
Indeed we should use them against each other we're blessed with resources:friendhug:

VIP
We have 20 yrs to make the most of it. By 2050 even the non world power countries will move on from oil.

walee it would be travesty if that oil never saw the light of day but with the way things have been going for decades, it wouldn't shock me

walee it would be travesty if that oil never saw the light of day but with the way things have been going for decades, it wouldn't shock me
Let us pray! if they f*ck it up for us then we need to f*ck up their children. Seriously! if they rob us and run away to european countries then they will die worse than haille salassie! we will hunt them down like nazis and somalis need to make that clear. They need to use that money to build up the country or they need to step down and let another leader take over.

At least gaddafi built infrastructure for his ppl before he went all dictator.
:fittytousand:

we need to get a good deal out of it and hope for the best, I would have preferred Canadians or Swedes over both though.
Imagine that! somalis finally contributing to sweden by providing their gas and oil. Walaahi imagine the triggered racist cadaan, when they try their usual rant of "what do you add to sweden?"

:siilaanyolaugh:

Imagine that! somalis finally contributing to sweden by providing their gas and oil. Walaahi imagine the triggered racist cadaan, when they try their usual rant of "what do you add to sweden?"

:siilaanyolaugh:
Sweden >>>Norway:rejoice:

They have done way more for Somalis so it's time to pay back:patrice:

Farm

VIP
Iraq a war torn oil state has a budget of $111 billion while our budget is under $1 billion with the all the states combined..

If we become like Iraq that’d be an improvement.

Iraq a war torn oil state has a budget of $111 billion while our budget is under $1 billion with the all the states combined..

If we become like Iraq that’d be an improvement.
Shit i thought elizabeth stole all the gold from the treasury. How the hell do iraq still have that kind of money?

Farm

VIP
Shit i thought elizabeth stole all the gold from the treasury. How the hell do iraq still have that kind of money?

They are slowly recovering.

Baghdad:

a4UPBTK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts