Somalia Oil Conference is next week in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
The conference will be held at the 5 star hotel known as Claridge Hotel on February 7th.

They say they won’t allow bidding during the event anymore but will only present new oil data, but knowing the FGS that’s bs... there will also be a protest during the event.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I guess it will give me and my cousins an opportunity to get familiar with the faces that we will be capturing and holding ransom off the coast of Puntland.
:mjpls:
It will be like the 2008 gold rush all over again. This time I'm not in middle school so I won't be missing out on the fun like last time. One Piece here I come.
:rejoice:

I guess it will give me and my cousins an opportunity to get familiar with the faces that we will be capturing and holding ransom off the coast of Puntland.
It will be like the 2008 gold rush all over again. This time I'm not in middle school so I won't be missing out on the fun like last time. One Piece here I come.
Fight for your rights walaal. And stop foreigners stealing your fish. Fish is going to be more valuable than oil soon.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
This might be the most mudug thing i have heard :lolbron::pachah1:

Lets hope they actually don't mess this up and present good data and create new legislation to protect our resources.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
The FGS cancelled our deal and forced the oil company to leave, they will instead try to steal our oil using Soma Oil and Gas.

https://www.spglobal.com/platts/en/...drops-out-of-puntland-due-to-political-strife

You are always crying about the FGS signing oil deals in Puntland. That is not true at all. It shows how misinformed you really are. Also, the company quit back in 2015 because of the legality of the deals. It is not worth it to invest in a warzone without being 100% sure that your contract is legit. The FGS had nothing to do with that. Puntland has signed other deals since then.

Farm

VIP
You are always crying about the FGS signing oil deals in Puntland. That is not true at all. It shows how misinformed you really are. Also, the company quit back in 2015 because of the legality of the deals. It is not worth it to invest in a warzone without being 100% sure that your contract is legit. The FGS had nothing to do with that. Puntland has signed other deals since then.

Try reading the article again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending