Somalia needs to become more secular.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Secularists don't make up more than 10% of the population.

Just give them a decent sized province within a state and enforce strict Shariah law for the rest of Somalia.

You can't have a hybrid system in Islam so this is the only option.

Secularisation improves a country's future economic prosperity.

Using data from 109 countries over the span of 100 years, a new study confirms secularisation precedes economic prosperity. Although this does not demonstrate a causal pathway, it does rule out the reverse.

However, this is only the case if individual rights are respected. Countries where abortion, divorce and homosexuality are tolerated have a greater chance of future economic prosperity. For example, Ireland and Italy are economically successful while former communist countries in Eastern Europe are less religious but have poorer economies.

If we want Somalia to improve, the country needs to become more secular and have greater respect and tolerance of individual rights.

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2018/july/secularisation-economic-growth.html

Full study: http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/7/eaar8680
I like secular govs but Somalia is a unique nation in that religion is a non issue so we don't need secularism, not only do we follow the same religion but also the same sect

However our interpretation of Islam has become a bit extreme and strict after the civil war WE NEED TO BE MODERATE WITH ISLAM

Like our sufi grandparents lol

But Secularism and Islamic values are not in sync. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, all seem to do fine. We just need a whole bunch of oil, and a Mosque at every 100 kilometer radius & we are good to go
Well we got more oil than UAE, I believe only puntland stands a chance at become first world through its oil they are just the most organized somalis.

If we want to have a successful tourism industry we need to become secular. Somalia should build beach resorts and have bikini girls on the beach.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
If we want to have a successful tourism industry we need to become secular. Somalia should build beach resorts and have bikini girls on the beach.
Hmm. I’m not sure if that’s a good thing overall but atleast it would create a good job security for your future daughters.

Abulhassan

Critical thinking goes a long way.
You're trying to tell a bunch of low-IQ people to abandon their barbaric religion that holds them back and instead adapt prosperity of science and secularism?? bLaSpHeMy, YOU WILL BURN IN HELL, YOU PIECE OF AMERICAN KAFIR SCUM DON'T EVER DISRESPECT OUR RELIGION/PROPHET....

Nah, we're too stupid, it's gonna take a LONG-ass time before anything happens. I'm just gonna settle down in better more developed countries and live out my life here in happiness.

Tukraq

VIP
Secularisation improves a country's future economic prosperity.

Using data from 109 countries over the span of 100 years, a new study confirms secularisation precedes economic prosperity. Although this does not demonstrate a causal pathway, it does rule out the reverse.

However, this is only the case if individual rights are respected. Countries where abortion, divorce and homosexuality are tolerated have a greater chance of future economic prosperity. For example, Ireland and Italy are economically successful while former communist countries in Eastern Europe are less religious but have poorer economies.

If we want Somalia to improve, the country needs to become more secular and have greater respect and tolerance of individual rights.

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/news/2018/july/secularisation-economic-growth.html

Full study: http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/4/7/eaar8680
How are Ireland and Italy economically successful lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I agree with implementing the tolerance of secularism but not the degenerate equivalent of Western Liberalism

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I agree with implementing the tolerance of secularism but not the degenerate equivalent of Western Liberalism

Soo.....u want to be tolerated for being an atheist in a muslim majority society but u dont want to tolerate women licking each other or men anus-ing each other? Where u get that logic?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Soo.....u want to be tolerated for being an atheist in a muslim majority society but u dont want to tolerate women licking each other or men anus-ing each other? Where u get that logic?

@Basra there's nothing wrong about acquiring different beliefs as humans are not all the same , when we discuss about orientation then that's an issue , we as blacks do not need to be told to legislate social engineering construct that the neos are plaguing our continent, we have been riddled with religions over the centuries forget about tolerating same sex intercourses

I mean you are entitled to your opinion but there's nothing appealling about women licking each other or men anus-ing each other , I don't endorse their killings neither will I diagnose it as a sickness but it's an absolute absence of moral construct and consciousness

Here in South Africa many People are voting for the EFF not because of land expropriation without compensation but are voting because the ANC is a an immoral political party that paved the way for Rainbow Qowmluud
people are sick and tired by the laws that the whites had pre implemented Post Apartheid

And it's the only country in Africa that allows same sex marriage thus the majority want to de-legislate and criminalise ....

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra there's nothing wrong about acquiring different beliefs as humans are not all the same , when we discuss about orientation then that's an issue , we as blacks do not need to be told to legislate social engineering construct that the neos are plaguing our continent, we have been riddled with religions over the centuries forget about tolerating same sex intercourses

I mean you are entitled to your opinion but there's nothing appealling about women licking each other or men anus-ing each other , I don't endorse their killings neither will I diagnose it as a sickness but it's an absolute absence of moral construct and consciousness

Here in South Africa many People are voting for the EFF not because of land expropriation without compensation but are voting because the ANC is a an immoral political party that paved the way for Rainbow Qowmluud
people are sick and tired by the laws that the whites had pre implemented Post Apartheid

And it's the only country in Africa that allows same sex marriage thus the majority want to de-legislate and criminalise

" but it's an absolute absence of moral construct and consciousness"

Absolute?? How is it absolute? Where do you base your absoluteness?? Moral construct?? Where do you derive your morality from, if you are not religious?

I would respect you had u said you oppose it on Abrahamic Religious moral ground. But you are an avowed atheist. Where do you base your moral campus?

African Brainalogy? If that is the case, then i guess i respect u there too. Because in the African Annals of Brainalogy, chasing after women is very moral and normal.

Tukraq

VIP
" but it's an absolute absence of moral construct and consciousness"

Absolute?? How is it absolute? Where do you base your absoluteness?? Moral construct?? Where do you derive your morality from, if you are not religious?

I would respect you had u said you oppose it on Abrahamic Religious moral ground. But you are an avowed atheist. Where do you base your moral campus?

African Brainalogy? If that is the case, then i guess i respect u there too. Because in the African Annals of Brainalogy, chasing after women is very moral and normal.
the dudes an atheist talking about morals:mjlol: all while lamenting about "degeneracy":chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:jokes write themselves sometimes

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the dudes an atheist talking about morals:mjlol: all while lamenting about "degeneracy":chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:jokes write themselves sometimes

7488.jpg
i know right
mjlol.png

Trending

Latest posts