Somalia needs to become more secular.

Insha-waaq,
Waaqmashe is a sub clan of Reer Xasan (marehan sub clann)

5.Jidwaaq
4.Absame
3.Kuumade
2.Maxamed
1.Darod

Also the word Waaq is in the Quran.

mnk.png

Waaq.png

Nothing to do with your nonsense narrative @government

Last edited:
Somalia doesn't exist anywhere except on a map. So there is no future for a place that doesn't exist. It is nothing more than a failed colonial project. Even the independence movement was a colonial project to try and pacify a primitive and wild population.

As a people we only excel in servitude to others. We have no other skill except seeking to please a foreign power/state/entity. This is what defines us a people.

Somalia doesn't exist anywhere except on a map. So there is no future for a place that doesn't exist. It is nothing more than a failed colonial project. Even the independence movement was a colonial project to try and pacify a primitive and wild population.

As a people we only excel in servitude to others. We have no other skill except seeking to please a foreign power/state/entity. This is what defines us a people.
If you want to be the Oromos b*tch go ahead, just don’t diss our country:ufdup:.

Somalia doesn’t need ....ism? It needs a powerful and ruthless dictator like Stalin or Kim Jong-Un. 90% of the population are illiterate.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Daughter

I agree, since Somalis wouldn’t agree on a moderate religious Somali to rule because of clannism, I will suggest an alshabaab leadership under Abu Ubaidah. Or, do you think they are liberals compared to Somali ISIS? Which one of the two groups do you prefer?
What’s al Shabaab? Never heard of Somali Isis.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
nine

Samaale wants to live under an extremist theocracy.

On another note, some blokes are sending me DM’s and asking me, why I let myself to be trolled by Basra. See how far she would go.

Aussie

I beg your pardon?>>??

Trending

Latest posts