Somalia-Kenya Khat trade tops 2 Million USD in only 4 days!

Bantu drug lords somali junkies

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
The good neighbor in me is disturbed at the flow of narcotics in Somalia. The ganacsade in me is miffed I’m not involved in this trade.:mjhaps:

so most likely $1 million per day just for xamar, say somaliland is the same, add puntland and Sothern somalia, perhaps $4 million per day of hard currency leaving somalia and in return they get animal grass, not even food or medicine or technology

Sri Lankan would chop off her right and to get that much hard currency, they cannot even import basic goods, like oil or food

khaat should be banned, and the person chewing it needs therapy

The good neighbor in me is disturbed at the flow of narcotics in Somalia. The ganacsade in me is miffed I’m not involved in this trade.:mjhaps:

Its xaraam, a hawiye trader once called a sheikh, said can i go to hajj, he said your clothes, plane ticket, food, etc all xaraam from khaat sources

he said give up the money and make tauba, dude said hell noo and increased his khaat business

xaraan is xaraam sxb,

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Hopefully it’s cheaper but I doubt it. I won’t name names but a few high profile people from certain qabiils are taxing it so the price hasn’t even come down.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We must find creative ways to get our people off of drugs through awareness programs, job creation and extracurricular activities. We can do it :)

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
so most likely $1 million per day just for xamar, say somaliland is the same, add puntland and Sothern somalia, perhaps $4 million per day of hard currency leaving somalia and in return they get animal grass, not even food or medicine or technology

Sri Lankan would chop off her right and to get that much hard currency, they cannot even import basic goods, like oil or food

khaat should be banned, and the person chewing it needs therapy
somaliland is also especially hooked on it, probably even more then xamar.
In an AS documentary, there was a hargeisa man who was an addict, decided to move to an Al shabab territory and it helped him recover since its extremely banned and if caught using it, public execution. He now owns a barbershop.

The biggest L of the skinny Somali, imagine being the poorest country but yet losing millions of dollars a day for green grass

We must find creative ways to get our people off of drugs through awareness programs, job creation and extracurricular activities. We can do it :)
I thought the same all those years until I saw that faaraxs back home are working hard all the day just to eat qaat throughout the night, even skilled and educated class is eating as much qaat as the laymans, so it would be very difficult but we got no option but try out best to reeducate our society

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
Serious question what has HSM accomplished during his last term as president and now?
Selling our women to be maids in Saudi to “boost our economy”, advocate for a benadir state so his qabiil could gain more political leverage, unbanning khat in order to further please EAC countries, extreme media restrictions, I can keep on going