Somalia is the second worst place in the WORLD to be a minority!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You're not denying anything I wrote though :pachah1:

On the internet, a sign of a weak debater is someone who resorts to spelling and semantics to advance his arguments.

You're probably a 16 year old little boy who learned qabil from mommy and daddy. I don't know why I expected otherwise with the all the youths here.
:faysalwtf:

Okay don't worry you will get your turn and then you can talk about the punitie genocide

So you're just gonna pretend like the same guy didn't call for genocide on Puntland people, but get triggered when someone says anything about Isaaqs. For someone who is supposedly "mature" you seem to be incredibly self conscious about your qabil. :faysalwtf:

And of course after i pointed out the irony of you calling other people mentally feeble when you can't correctly spell the words to articulate how supposedly mentally feeble they are, you then go back and change your original comment and correct everything i pointed out :dead:

I thought spelling didn't matter:ileycry:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor

So you're just gonna pretend like the same guy didn't call for genocide on Puntland people, but get triggered when someone says anything about Isaaqs. For someone who is supposedly "mature" you seem to be incredibly self conscious about your qabil. :faysalwtf:

And of course after i pointed out the irony of you calling other people mentally feeble when you can't correctly spell the words to articulate how supposedly stupid they are, you then go back and change your original comment and correct everything i pointed out :dead:

Listen akhi I am typing on my phone. I am prone to make mistakes akhi. No need to be so condescending :yacadiim:

And of course after i pointed out the irony of you calling other people mentally feeble when you can't correctly spell the words to articulate how supposedly stupid they are, you then go back and change your original comment and correct everything i pointed out :dead:

FWIW, I noticed the spelling mistake before you posted about it. So there goes the last crux of your weakass argument. You drafted your post before I edited it, which is why you didn't see it.

You're deflecting from the real issue of denying genocide by going back to spelling. Don't think I didn't notice.

Time of last edit on my post

Time you replied to my post

Did you think I wouldn't bring receipts boy?

Stop projecting, I'm not self conscious, I'm calling you out for condoning genocide, it really is that simple. I don't care about the opinion of some prepubescent kid in his hooyos basement who just learned who Isaaq and Daarod were 2 weeks ago.

If he called for genocide against Puntland people he was wrong. I'm not a hypocrite like you i'm against all genocides not just against my own clan.

Anyways i'm going to stop responding to your drivel now.

@AbdiJohnson can this be moved to the clan section?

Professor

FWIW, I noticed the spelling mistake before you posted about it. So there goes the last crux of your weakass argument. You drafted your post before I edited it, which is why you didn't see it.

You're deflecting from the real issue of denying genocide by going back to spelling. Don't think I didn't notice.

Stop projecting, I'm not self conscious, I'm calling you out for condoning genocide, it really is that simple. I don't care about the opinion of some kid in his hooyos basement who just learned who Isaaq and Daarod were 2 weeks ago.

If he called for genocide against Puntland people he was wrong. I'm not a hypocrite like you i'm against all genocides not just against my own clan.

Yo listen don't be calling me an prepubescent kid akhi. I didn't say that I wanted genocide to happen to any people, I merely informed our friend due to chaotic and unpredictable nature of southerners, that they could potentially turn on the mj people and committ an genocide against them. Straight up don't u fucking disrespect me and assume you have any right to look down at me. I am an current university student who lives alone in London. I am no fucking kid. Listen g wallah act tough behinday ur laptop but wallah if you talk to me like that in person I would fucking kick the shit out you fucking c*nt wallah on my mother's live u .

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Stop projecting, I'm not self conscious, I'm calling you out for condoning genocide, it really is that simple. I don't care about the opinion of some prepubescent kid in his hooyos basement who just learned who Isaaq and Daarod were 2 weeks ago.

There it is again putting words in my mouth and taking the moral high ground.

Save me the paragraphs, its not my fault Morgan bombed your clan to smithereens. If you're gonna have the tough guy attitude, then don't cry about the so called "Isaaq Genocide".

^^ As you can see i was simply asking him to stop ing about the Isaaq Genocide if he wants to act tough. Nothing more nothing less. How did you get from this that i condone the isaaq genocide. The mental gymnastics these xoolos are making :ileycry:

Professor

Clearly I wasn't talking to you. Are you illiterate?
Are u the idiot, we're you not speaking to wa dani about what I said and sly called prepubescent kid living in my mom's basement. Do you write stuff for they sake of writing anything in an argument. Who was wadani addressing when he was talking about the isaaq genocide me u dumb bastard. Stop trying to jump out of the hole you digged.

There it is again putting words in my mouth and taking the moral high ground.

^^ As you can see i was simply asking him to stop ing about the Isaaq Genocide if he wants to act tough. Nothing more nothing less. How did you get from this that i condone isaaq genocide. The mental gymnastics these xoolos are making :ileycry:

You realize the wording of the statement "so called Isaaq genocide" denies the genocide right?

You said the following:

Save me the paragraphs, its not my fault Morgan bombed your clan to smithereens. If you're gonna have the tough guy attitude, then don't cry about the so called "Isaaq Genocide".

Are u the idiot, we're you not speaking to wa dani about what I said and sly called prepubescent kid living in my mom's basement. Do you write stuff for they sake of writing anything in an argument. Who was wadani addressing when he was talking about the isaaq genocide me u dumb bastard. Stop trying to jump out of the hole you digged.

I was replying to @Yonis you mouthbreather.

Professor

You realize the wording of the statement "so called Isaaq genocide" denies the genocide right?

wadani yonis the are all the same mother fucker to me, either way that dig was specifically for me you fucking c*nt.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

At one stage you accuse me of condoning the isaaq genocide which is completely unsubstantiated and then you accuse me of denying it? so which one is it?

Let me spell this out for you since you clearly don't understand my position. The Isaaq genocide happened and i condemn it as i condemn any other genocide on innocent people. Just because i called something the 'so called' doesn't negate the fact that it happened nor does it condone it its just a figure of speech.

Professor

If you were really Isaaq, you'd know the difference between Habar Yonis and Wadani party. This is why I called you a shegatoo.
you think I give a f*ck about the wadani party akhi. On my life I am no sheegato. I hy,no ethiopian. I am just doing this as a troll to piss people off. I know tribes but I nothing of political affiliations between which party and tribes and the views of United or divided somalia. I couldn'the give a f*ck about silanyo and the other wadani parties as somaliland is a shit hole just like the rest of somalia and Africa for that matter.

At one stage you accuse me of condoning the isaaq genocide which is completely unsubstantiated and then you accuse me of denying it? so which one is it?

Let me spell this out for you since you clearly don't understand my position. The Isaaq genocide happened and i condemn it as i condemn any other genocide on innocent people. Just because i called something the 'so called' doesn't negate the fact that it happened nor does it condone it its just a figure of speech.

You did both. In the english language using the phrase "so called" means putting into doubt the occurrence or the validity of the subject or event it is you're talking about. Calling the Isaaq genocide a "so called genocide" insinuates that it wasn't really a genocide.

Here you are condoning the genocide:

Name me one person who openly instigate the killing of Isaaqs. No one, people have no time for such foolishness. Morgan did what he had to do to survive, you should get over the past, but broke 35 year olds advocating for the sterilisation of innocents makes me rethink, maybe General Morgan was not too bad after all

Gonna keep denying it? I can find more examples if you do.

Notice how I didn't insult your clan once. I don't care about petty clan battles. I have no problem with Puntland people. Just stop being a hypocrite and saying you don't support what Morgan did. You're only crying about it now when I'm exposing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending