Somalia is the second worst place in the WORLD to be a minority!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Its true brother I can't wait until will include raw meat into our cuisine. :banderas::banderas:
View attachment 19075 Look at the texture, and the delicacy of that food. I will be praising Haile Selassie as my stomach aches and I shit bricks for weeks and I eventually die from salmonella poisoning. To know I must eat food because Ethiopian were karbashed by Somalis due to the fact they were to scared to use fire is a joy for me. :banderas::banderas::banderas:
Haye :ohreally:

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
It's quite sad the amount of HIV ridden Ethiopians claiming Issaq, wtf
Yo you are not even somali so don't worry akhi. Ethiopians have just as much a claim to being somali as you.
:mindblown: Cads cads need to check themselves. Nigga you probably are more semitic then an average ethiopian.

Thats bullshit. The US, Israel and China are easily top 3. Besides, how do they even get this kind of info from Somalia? There is no real reliable source considering the fact that our institutions are so broken.
Its just another way to demonize us in the eyes of the world.

upload_2017-5-23_18-7-45.gif

Save me the paragraphs, its not my fault Morgan bombed your clan to smithereens. If you're gonna have the tough guy attitude, then don't cry about the so called "Isaaq Genocide".

The user you responded to here was an obvious shegatoo, but you already knew that didn't you :comeon:

Congratulations on bringing up a topic no one mentioned, is irrelevant to this thread and outing yourself as a feeble-minded qabilist all in one go :umad:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The user you responded to here was an obvious shegatoo, but you already knew that didn't you :comeon:

Congratulations on bringing up a topic no one mentioned, is irrelevant to this thread and outing yourself as a feeble-minded qabilist all in one go :umad:

:what:Look at this idiot

If you were here early on you would know he DID mention qabil, in fact he posted a hateful qabilist comment which was later deleted by an administrator which i responded to. So of course to a neutral observer who has absolutely no idea or context to my response will think i am replying to something no one mentioned

And on top of that you call me a feeble minded qabilist and not the guy that posted an actual qabilist comment:bell:

The people on this forum are a special breed of stupid

Last edited:
:what:Look at this idiot

If you were here early on you would know he DID mention qabil, in fact he posted a hateful qabilist comment which was later deleted by an administrator which i responded to. So of course to a neutral observer who has absolutely no idea or context to my response will think i am replying to no one.

Yes but i am the feeble minded person and not the guy who has absolutely no idea whats going on.:bell:

If you really believe that whatever he said can somehow justify the below statement, then you are not just feeble minded, you are borderline retarded.

Save me the paragraphs, its not my fault Morgan bombed your clan to smithereens. If you're gonna have the tough guy attitude, then don't cry about the so called "Isaaq Genocide".

No amount of "context" will make me see that in a better light. Again, if most of the people in this thread were able to discern the poster was shegatoo quite quickly, I don't see how you weren't able to, unless you are of below average intelligence. I doubt you even cared, you just saw an opportunity to bash Isaaq people and took it, and now I'm calling you out on it. Don't get your panties in a bunch naaya.

I'm calling you feeble-minded because you are the same idiot that goes into every thread and your contributions to politics amount to little more than this:

From the thread: Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag - Page 18

No self respecting Darood man is seeking isaaq women, because it would be a tremendous step down. (also they bleach their skin too much)
Mashallah look at those beautiful Puntland girls sitting together :salute:

Meanwhile Isaaq woman from hargeisa. Look at that nose :susp:

gdyQMIb.jpg

20151031_BLP515.jpg

:hemad::hemad:

Hello Isaaq , please put this convo to bed, its more than 21 pages

Context kulaha. There's your context. Stick the women's sheeko, as it's clearly your prefered lane.

:camby:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If you really believe that whatever he said can somehow justify the below statement, then you are not just feeble minded, you are borderline retarted.

No amount of "context" will make me see that in a better light. Again, if most of the people in this thread were able to discern the poster was shegatoo quite quickly, I don't see how you weren't able to, unless you are of below average intelligence. I doubt you even cared, you just saw an opportunity to bash Isaaq people and took it, and now I'm calling you out on it. Don't get your panties in a bunch naaya.

I'm calling you feeble-minded because you are the same idiot that goes into every thread and your contributions to politics amount to little more than this:

Context kulaha. There's your context. Stick the women's sheeko, as it's clearly your prefered lane.

:what:The irony in that sentence. If you're gonna call someone retarded its a good idea to be able to spell the word retarded.

And as i suspected, you are unaware of the comment the other user made so this conversation with you is practically useless.

"Context kulaha. There's your context."

Digging up comments about something completely unrelated and using it to attack me on another thread is hardly context. The whole question of clan didn't even come up until that troll brought it up.

As i said before if you do not know what happened its best to not say anything, especially when you can't even spell the word retarded :francis:

Okay don't worry you will get your turn and then you can talk about the punitie genocide

And as it didn't even happen you conveniently just missed the fact that the same guy called for genocide on the Puntland people

Last edited:
Second?

We object and demand a recount. It should've been another gold medal. We won the most corrupt, the worst place for a mother or a woman to live, the poorest, the highest in child mortality and illiteracy. Ladies and gentlemen, we demand a recount.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
If you really believe that whatever he said can somehow justify the below statement, then you are not just feeble minded, you are borderline retarded.

who you calling a sheegato. I will come through my phone screen and out of your computer screen and slap you up u little . Fucking c*nt. Learn a lesson in respect u black ass plant of the ape h gorilla. try me nigga:birdman:

:what:The irony in that sentence. If you're gonna call someone retarded its a good idea to be able to spell the word retarded.

And as i suspected, you are unaware of the comment the other user made so this conversation with you is practically useless.

"Context kulaha. There's your context."

Digging up comments about something completely unrelated and using it to attack me is hardly context. The whole question of clan didn't even come up until that troll brought it up.

As i said if you do not know what happened its best to not say anything, especially when you can't even spell the word retarded :francis:

You're not denying anything I wrote though :pachah1:

On the internet, a sign of a weak debater is someone who resorts to spelling and semantics to advance his arguments.

You're probably a 16 year old little boy who learned qabil from mommy and daddy. I don't know why I expected otherwise with the all the youths here.

who you calling a sheegato. I will come through my phone screen and out of your computer screen and slap you up u little . Fucking c*nt. Learn a lesson in respect u black ass plant of the ape hutu gorilla. try me nigga:birdman:

Humour me then.

If you're not a shegatoo, prove it.

What's your sub-clan? What region are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending