Somalia is the second worst place in the WORLD to be a minority!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not true all the minorities in Somalia are treated with respect.
I would rather be a minority in Somalia than the US.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Save me the paragraphs, its not my fault Morgan bombed your clan to smithereens. If you're gonna have the tough guy attitude, then don't cry about the so called "Isaaq Genocide".

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Save me the paragraphs, its not my fault Morgan bombed your clan to smithereens. If you're gonna have the tough guy attitude, then don't cry about the so called "Isaaq Genocide".
Okay don't worry you will get your turn and then you can talk about the punitie genocide

Somalia is a terrible place to live for ur average person, multiply it by tenfold if u are a minority

This is not true all the minorities in Somalia are treated with respect.
I would rather be a minority in Somalia than the US.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You are having a laugh mate

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Its true brother I can't wait until will include raw meat into our cuisine. :banderas::banderas:
upload_2017-5-23_19-8-7.jpeg Look at the texture, and the delicacy of that food. I will be praising Haile Selassie as my stomach aches and I shit bricks for weeks and I eventually die from salmonella poisoning. To know I must eat food because Ethiopian were karbashed by Somalis due to the fact they were to scared to use fire is a joy for me. :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.