Somalia is Doomed, It’s Time To Let Go

Regardless of age or gender y’all niggas be talking about how y’all are faanna go back to Somalia and start a business to rebuild the country, but you never do.

Most y’all motherf***rs ain’t going back. The west is now are home so I think we should start the assimilation process right about now if we want our reach our milestone.

My message to the Somali millennials and generation z is to understand that us (diaspora) have our own unique culture. 10-20 years from now, what it means to be “Somali” is going to completely redefined.

Let’s be honest, most of y’all hoes and th0ts especially in Canada had no intention of permanently relocating to a failed state anyways, so going back was never an option. Which means we (Somali diaspora) will be living in the west for generations to come. I think it’s about time we make peace with that.
:trumpsmirk: :ohno::ohno:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
ok sir whats the point of this post? its a free world. those who want to carry on building and contributing to a white mans land do as you please. those who want to keep living as benefit scroungers and welfare addicts like most our hooyos in the west shall carry on doing so, and those who wish to go home to fix it can do so. my say on this is white men didnt sit around and wait for other men to fix their homelands tthat were reduced to shi*holes everytime those caucasions fought, so m not sure who black people think is going to save them and their poverty image

Regardless of age or gender y’all niggas be talking about how y’all are faanna go back to Somalia and start a business to rebuild the country, but you never do.

Most y’all motherf***rs ain’t going back. The west is now are home so I think we should start the assimilation process right about now if we want our reach our milestone.

My message to the Somali millennials and generation z is to understand that us (diaspora) have our own unique culture. 10-20 years from now, what it means to be “Somali” is going to completely redefined.

Let’s be honest, most of y’all ***s and ****s especially in Canada had no intention of permanently relocating to a failed state anyways, so going back was never an option. Which means we (Somali diaspora) will be living in the west for generations to come. I think it’s about time we make peace with that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok sir whats the point of this post? its a free world. those who want to carry on building and contributing to a white mans land. those who want to keep living as benefit scroungers and welfare addicts in the west shall carry on doing so, and those who wish to go home to fix it can do so. my say on this is white men didnt sit around and wait for other men to fix their homelands tthat were reduced to shi*holes everytime those caucasions fought, so m not sure who black people think is going to save them and their poverty image
Sweetie, i'm just expressing my thoughts on the situation from my own point of view. I didn't mean to upset you.
:dwill:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Let’s be honest, most of y’all ***s and ****s especially in Canada had no intention of permanently relocating to a failed state anyways, so going back was never an option. Which means we (Somali diaspora) will be living in the west for generations to come. I think it’s about time we make peace with that.
u just liked to get qashined somaha
start assmilation kulaha no thank u 15 year old can edge lord
there are plenty who move back home once they get their degrees and necessary capital to start up their own business

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Sweetie, i'm just sharing my thoughts on the situation from my own point of view. I didn't mean to upset you.
:dwill:
increase your amount of female interactions in order to deduce their emotions from what they post. women aren't emotional beings 24/7, i dont even remember what i quoted you with, just my response to your 'woe is me' ass post

u just liked to get qashined somaha
start assmilation kulaha no thank u 15 year old can edge lord
there are plenty who move back home once they get their degrees and necessary capital to start up their own business
Business Kulala, war naga tag. :pacspit:

The majority of those going back are degenerates who failed to assimilate in their host countries, so they committed crimes in the west and were deported or were dhaqan celised by their Islamist Wahhabi parents who are also vehemently against assimilation.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Business Kulala, war naga tag. :pacspit:

Most of those going back are degenerates who failed to assimilate in their host countries or were dhaqan celised by their Islamist Wahhabi parents who are also vehemently against assimilation.
edgy check
hates on islam check
crying like a b!tch check
claims to pray to a loser check
but secretly is logan paul fan check
and donates money to only fans check

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
oga bouga westernized s are funny ditching their own kin for white mans culture and shiting on it get validation from them keep it mavrick u might be able to compete with ur female counter parts some day :trumpsmirk:

Talk about yourself! Have u been to somalia? Politicaly the country is unstable but thats to be expected after 30 years of no government. Dont read too much into somali political scandals...

I have been there and the opportunities are endless! You might not wanna go back but there are far more who will and let me tell you somalias future is shining!

Your logic is rooted in hopelessness! Giving up on your homeland is never the answer!

To answer your question we can have both, establish ourselves in our respected countries while investing and rebuilding somalia. Visit and keep strong ties for the future generation just like the Pakistanis etc.

We can only go up from here!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Yes, but the thing is, in order for progress to be achieved, someone has to make a sacrifice for future generations and their prosperity.

The problem is that man by nature is selfish and nobody wants to waste his lifetime on doing that, nobody wants to be a pioneer.

If everyone reasons in the way you mentioned "I will go back when Somalia has it shit together", it will never work because nobody wants to make sacrifices for the common good.

Most people want to go back when everything is rebuilt and well functioning, but let someone else do the hard work. It doesn't work that way.

Yes, but the thing is, in order for progress to be achieved, someone has to make a sacrifice for future generations and their prosperity.

The problem is that man by nature is selfish and nobody wants to waste his lifetime on doing that, nobody wants to be a pioneer.

If everyone reasons in the way you mentioned "I will go back when Somalia has it shit together", it will never work because nobody wants to make sacrifices for the common good.

Most people want to go back when everything is rebuilt and well functioning, but let someone else do the hard work. It doesn't work that way.

I wouldn't say nobody wants to make the sacrifice, there are hundreds of people who've taken the leap, just go on YouTube and write down returned to somalia many stories will come up from that alone.

I know many who've returned to puntland and somaliland and doing amazing work!

Whoever wants to go back, kudos to them. personally I have no desire to go to Somalia. Everyone who tries to ‘rebuild’ ends up dead (Hodan Naleyah). Not worth it for me.

Whoever wants to go back, kudos to them. personally I have no desire to go to Somalia. Everyone who tries to ‘rebuild’ ends up dead (Hodan Naleyah). Not worth it for me.
You know you can die or get killed anywhere in the world if your time is up.. I live in the of the safest countries on earth yet just last week two people got killed.

Hodan Naleyah was from Laascaanood and she went down to Kismayo to show the Somali culture there with her cameras. She ended up dead. So no thanks.

Trending