Somalia hold talks with Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hassan is nothing but an lgbt loving, zionist obeying, corrupt bastard. The way he changes the law dramatically favouring s and holds talks with Israel in our sacred month, is completely disrespectful. He deserves a bullet.

And this folks ladies and gentlemen is the reason why Somalia is forever held back through stupidity ignorance etc, hopefully people like this will be forever sidelined while the rest move on to progress in the future.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somalis should stop depending on the Arabs so much and learn to diversify.

They shouldn't dictate our international affairs... Now we can't even fucking talk to countries like Israel and Iran because of these sand coons.

Somalis are very stupid. Even their passport says 'Valid for all countries except Israel' Im not sure if it's still the same or they have replaced it. Remember when Xasan neef cut ties with Iran because of Saudi Arabia which gave him 50m. Shameless

Somalis should stop depending on the Arabs so much and learn to diversify.

They shouldn't dictate our international affairs... Now we can't even fucking talk to countries like Israel and Iran because of these sand coons.
do you think Somalia wouldn't trade with others if they were at the door? reality is the only people that are risking and wanting to do business with Somalia are the: Arabs, Turks and Chinese. and it would be dumb to piss them off.

Prototype

Heads high
Yes I know that but I don't see Turks and Chinese telling us to cut ties with the countries that they have beef with. Fucking Arabs should not be given so much favors

Did China ask us to cut ties with Japan and Vietnam?? NO

Did Turkey ask us to cut ties with Greece and Armenia?? NO

was it worth cutting ties with the strongest most advanced countries in the Middle East, Iran and Israel for the fucking Arabs?? NO

Shame on Somalis and Shame on Somalia.

There is war coming soon, look Isreal PM went to Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda and now Somalia. Eritrea and Ethiopia clashed 2 weeks ago. The water war or dam war will start soon between Egypt, Eritrea & Ethiopia. It is very good opportunity to get rid of habashi and Kenyan out of Somalia. Honestly if we stayed neutral in the war, the price must be leaving Ethiopia & Kenya forces out of Somalia. Or join team Egypt Eritrea.

Yes I know that but I don't see Turks and Chinese telling us to cut ties with the countries that they have beef with. Fucking Arabs should not be given so much favors

Did China ask us to cut ties with Japan and Vietnam?? NO

Did Turkey ask us to cut ties with Greece and Armenia?? NO

was it worth cutting ties with the strongest most militarily advance countries in the Middle East, Iran and Israel for the fucking Arabs?? NO

Shame on Somalis and Shame on Somalia.
if Armenia ever showed a remote interest in trading with Somalia, Erdogan would tell to f*ck off. was it worth it for Russia to cut ties with Europeans for china and Indian trade?????? .

and none of the countries you mention are doing businesses with Somalis, nothing more than private charities doing work. But hey if you think it is worth cutting off relations with 22 countries who spend billions in charities and infrastructure for Israel who has spent $0 and Iran who have spent less than $10 million, than I really hope you never get to manage any businesses lol (that was a joke, calm down)

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
The source said there was also a lower-level official meeting in Jerusalem in December, involving representatives from the Israeli economy ministry and officials from Somalia.
meel baa i xanuuntay:oh6b81q:

What can Israel offer Somalia? A nation with good geographical location, crude oil, URANIUM, gypsum etc. Israel only possess stolen dates, occupation of Masjid Al Aqsa and an army funded by the US taxpayers. Netanyahu definitely intends to exploit African resources.

Ya'll are overreacting, it's simply talks to determine Somalia's relationship with Isreal.

But the Arabs are more important to us at the moment so hopefully Hassan doesn't do anything more than this.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Jewish dick riding pseudo nationalists arent even aware that Mossad agents train and equip Kenya and assist them in slaughtering Somalis....

They are also unaware that Israel sided with Ethiopia in both 1977 Ogaden War and 2006 Ethio insurrection.

Jewish bootyclappers dont know shit but claim this meeting was progress nacatullahi calal kuffar

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
The Jewish dick riding pseudo nationalists arent even aware that Mossad agents train and equip Kenya and assist them in slaughtering Somalis....

They are also unaware that Israel sided with Ethiopia in both 1977 Ogaden War and 2006 Ethio insurrection.

Jewish bootyclappers dont know shit but claim this meeting was progress nacatullahi calal kuffar
You need to relax with the emotional outbursts and understand what national interest is.Theirs nothing wrong with having diplomatic dialogue, many arab countries have diplomatic ties with israel and Turkey has just restored ties with Israel.Futhermore even the Prophet had dialogue with the pagans of mecca

The real question is what could Somalia benefit from this.

Prototype

Heads high
if Armenia ever showed a remote interest in trading with Somalia, Erdogan would tell to f*ck off. was it worth it for Russia to cut ties with Europeans for china and Indian trade?????? .

and none of the countries you mention are doing businesses with Somalis, nothing more than private charities doing work. But hey if you think it is worth cutting off relations with 22 countries who spend billions in charities and infrastructure for Israel who has spent $0 and Iran who have spent less than $10 million, than I really hope you never get to manage any businesses lol (that was a joke, calm down)

1. Russia can afford to cut ties. It is a super power. Somalia can't. Somalia NEEDS ties more than anything.

2. Arabs need our products just as much as we need their money so quit making it seem like we need them more or they are the ones that feed us or something.... If they cut off Somalia they'll just go to Australia for livestock at double the price so they will also lose badly.

3. 22 countries will cut ties with Somalia because of what? Merely talking to Israel and Iran?? Are these Arabs fucking children or something?

4. Israel and Iran got high tech military equipment and have high class education. Israelis are the greatest business men in the world. Everywhere they invest in will shine bright while Iranians are highly educated and could help with the training of our youth and make them into doctors and engineers. They definitely got a lot more to offer than the Arabs.

and My main point is that Palestine is non of our business. Whatever happens in some desert corner of the world does not concern us. Our people dying like flies should be the priority not some hairy ass Arab's sovereignty and freedom.

The day I see Arabs cutting ties with other countries for Somalia and making demonstrations and publicly showing support for Somalis being oppressed and killed by Ethiopia in Ogaden is the day I will give a shit about Palestine.

Edit: forget this part.

Last edited:

Odeg

Gedo
Most arab countries have good relations with Ethiopia and Kenya but we shall bend over and have no connection with Israel? As if Israels humans rights violation are worse than ethiopias against ethnic somalis? This is politics and there is no room for stupidity.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hassan is nothing but an lgbt loving, zionist obeying, corrupt bastard. The way he changes the law dramatically favouring s and holds talks with Israel in our sacred month, is completely disrespectful. He deserves a bullet.
Siyaad barre is a million times worse he condoned zina (Fornication) he was against Islam & advocated for man made law, he massacred thousands, your hypocrisy knows no bounds, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts