Somalia hold talks with Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
u mean
Shalom aleichem Xd f*ck man. i will personally go to somalia and start to practice the law. F U C K THE JEWS whoever SITSDOWN WHIT THEM

SubhanAllah why so much anger my brother? Let them live. Aren't they humans too? Don't have so much hate in your heart surely it's the Devils doing

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
u mean
Shalom aleichem Xd f*ck man. i will personally go to somalia and start to practice the law. F U C K THE JEWS whoever SITSDOWN WHIT THEM
:chrisfreshhah:
You can't do shit Waryaa and you know it.
Learn a thing or two from the chosen people
:rejoice:

so much arrogant people here sometimes i really think are u really Muslim sunni somalis but no. and im sure u have agenda here for this site and its people but i can see tru all that. :childplease:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Lol why do we care about Semitic squabbling?

Somali intellectuals have been trying to figure that out like

IMG_20160705_201428.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I don't think it's true but I saw some Isreali media giddily reporting it. They got the info from one of the tabloid somali media Internet sites. :ftw9nwa:

Caasimada.com :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

It could be true, with somali media it's 50/50

Horta a lot of the conflicts and violence in Somalia would be reduced if we had better standards in media, if they're not inciting clan warfare they're lying about the governement or peddling shabab propaganda. :rolleyes:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't think it's true but I saw some Isreali media giddily reporting it. They got the info from one of the tabloid somali media Internet sites. :ftw9nwa:

Caasimada.com :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

It could be true, with somali media it's 50/50

Horta a lot of the conflicts and violence in Somalia would be reduced if we had better standards in media, if they're not inciting clan warfare they're lying about the governement or peddling shabab propaganda. :rolleyes:

We need public survive televison that's unbiased like yesterday.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Yesterday eeydor claimed REER BANI ISRAEL and they seek recognition from Netanyahu.
Today Hawiye run to "NATANYAHU" and want to beg weapons to fight against Daroods in Jubaland. It's clear that Culusow want to keep that chair for decades. Dame. Somalia already doomed. He must finish the rest. *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts