Somalia hold talks with Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prototype

Heads high
What's wrong? Why is it news worthy?

Isn't Somalia supposed to hold talks with all countries or is Israel excluded?

9df.gif

"Subhannallah, war xassan ma waashay? , hassan nacas soomaali waa ceebiyey. .. allow kan wadan ka qabu"

"Tomorrow is Eid. Just watch how Mogadishu erupts with anti-Hassan Sheikh demonstrations led by young people tomorrow. I hope we don't see the kind of anarchy, the looting etc., Mogadishu seen in 1991. I hope the government is at least ready to contain any violence and lawless which might result from this stupid meeting with Netanyahuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!".

"Why betray both our Palestinian brethren, who are on daily basis oppressed and humiliated by Israel and specially by this right-wing Netanyahu, and the Somali people who never waivered from their steadfast support of the Palestinians. IMPEACH this man. Impeach this man. Impeach this man!".

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Whilst i always opposed the aparthied government, some times you have to look after your interests. Many arab and muslim countries have diplomatic ties with israel , so i dont see the big deal

Prototype

Heads high
"Why betray both our Palestinian brethren, who are on daily basis oppressed and humiliated by Israel and specially by this right-wing Netanyahu, and the Somali people who never waivered from their steadfast support of the Palestinians. IMPEACH this man. Impeach this man. Impeach this man!".

head_banging.gif~c200

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

head_banging.gif~c200

YNqQN.gif

That comment gave me AIDS.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That's great news. Israel has a strong relationship with Ethiopia and we should do anything we can to undermine it.

Apollo

VIP
The Arab world is significantly more important for Somalia in terms of business. Pissing them off through talks with Israel isn't very clever.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hassan Neef deserves to be impeached, ninkan wunka quuste midnimada carabta wallhi whT a fucking traitor!

this is at best talks for some limited trade but most likely this is nothing more than talks. Somalia is not worth pissing off the Ethiopians to the Israelis and Israel isn't worth pissing off the Arabs for Somalia.

Hassan is nothing but an lgbt loving, zionist obeying, corrupt bastard. The way he changes the law dramatically favouring s and holds talks with Israel in our sacred month, is completely disrespectful. He deserves a bullet.

The worst thing would be, them gaining resource rights and using the wealth to further mass murder women and children.

Prototype

Heads high
Somalis should stop depending on the Arabs so much and learn to diversify.

They shouldn't dictate our international affairs... Now we can't even fucking talk to countries like Israel and Iran because of these sand coons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts