Somalia FGS cuts diplomatic ties with Kenya.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They should have dealt with Madoobe earlier, this feels like a case of to little to late

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Ahmed Madobe is playing is with fire. Tigrays capital is secured. JL will come under full SNM control and elections will be moved to Garbaharey if he doesnt cooperate right away.
Since when was it lawful for Gedo to not report back to there state president? Since when do random clan militias get appointed as apart of a state and get to hold out elections

Do you see us crying and acting like Farmajo isnt the president, How somebody like this could end up believing they are a wadani and not a clear clannist is beyond me.

regardless we hold the cards of JL and will never let traitors be forgiven.

Farmajo is too miskeen. If he was like Abiy, Kismayo would have been under control and Madoobe tamed.

But, elections will occur, with Madoobe consent or without.
Farmaajo did try to do that but failed or you forgot already.

Since when was it lawful for Gedo to not report back to there state president? Since when do random clan militias get appointed as apart of a state and get to hold out elections

Do you see us crying and acting like Farmajo isnt the president, How somebody like this could end up believing they are a wadani and not a clear clannist is beyond me.

regardless we hold the cards of JL and will never let traitors be forgiven.
JL should've cut ties with farmaajo until he acts like a president and removes his clan milita from Gedo.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Looks like Madoobe got reprogrammed in Nairobi and went back on a deal in Xamar with Prez

farmaajo is our own Trump, duping the dumb illiterate somalis like Trump does with the low IQ republican base.

how do you recall an ambassador that's already in xamar and chase out one that's already in Nairobi? :mjkkk:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Farmaajo did try to do that but failed or you forgot already.
Well guess what, he failed for a reason. Treat it as practice. And that was more of a light warning.
JL should've cut ties with farmaajo until he acts like a president and removes his clan milita from Gedo.
Well JL did. And look who came crawling back. Or have you already forgot about it. Cutting ties didn't work for other states, why do you think it will work for you

farmaajo is our own Trump, duping the dumb illiterate somalis like Trump does with the low IQ republican base.

how do you recall an ambassador that's already in xamar and chase out one that's already in Nairobi? :mjkkk:
Now lastly, it was a political move. Wherever they are, you recall the ambassador as a symbol of dismay. Diplomatic protocal as you would like yo call it. :kanyeshrug:

Well guess what, he failed for a reason. Treat it as practice. And that was more of a light warning.

Well JL did. And look who came crawling back. Or have you already forgot about it. Cutting ties didn't work for other states, why do you think it will work for you

Now lastly, it was a political move. Wherever they are, you recall the ambassador as a symbol of dismay. Diplomatic protocal as you would like yo call it. :kanyeshrug:
lol you've deluded yourself into justifying everything that your man does while doing the opposite to the opposition.

tbh, this is past talks now, we'll only see one winner come feb 8th and it doesn't look like your uncle will be that man. SO for now, keep the spinning campaign online.

Axmed madoobe will be here on election day and beyond and that's no empty talk, like farmaajo who was eventually forced to accept and recognize him as president.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I have a feeling Kenya is not going to stop being a bad actor as long as they have some of the opposition under their influence. It’s very unfortunate but alx it won’t work. The men and women of our dowlad working really hard behind the scenes can see through these desperate acts and will always work towards the goodness of our country :)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Imagine an Ogaden president supplying weapons to Bakool Sare and trying to install a “friendly nationalist admin” whilst making Bakool a 100% single clan state for Cawlyahan and while doing all that uses Ethio troops to do it and has the gall to act like he is working for the country.

Madoobe has tried the route of civility and failed must be why he is putting there boys in the grave in Kismayo. I cant wait for Seeraar to come in I am sick of babying Mareexaan they are weak now we must nip them in the bud.

Looks like Madoobe got reprogrammed in Nairobi and went back on a deal in Xamar with Prez
loooool

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
lol you've deluded yourself into justifying everything that your man does while doing the opposite to the opposition.

tbh, this is past talks now, we'll only see one winner come feb 8th and it doesn't look like your uncle will be that man. SO for now, keep the spinning campaign online.

Axmed madoobe will be here on election day and beyond and that's no empty talk, like farmaajo who was eventually forced to accept and recognize him as president.
We can go back and forwards all night long about Farmajo and Madoobe and the election. But, mark my word, Farmajo will be back.

If not, well you won't have any Marehan buuq to annoy you will you? You will have no excuse in Jubbaland and if your lucky enough to get a Harti President, then I should see a unstoppable Madoobe in Kismayo. If Farmajo does win, come back to this post and remember I said "He will win". Then it would be a matter of "Will Ahmed Islam get reelected?"

Imagine an Ogaden president supplying weapons to Bakool Sare and trying to install a “friendly nationalist admin” whilst making Bakool a 100% single clan state for Cawlyahan and while doing all that uses Ethio troops to do it and has the gall to act like he is working for the country.

Madoobe has tried the route of civility and failed must be why he is putting there boys in the grave in Kismayo. I cant wait for Seeraar to come in I am sick of babying Mareexaan they are weak now we must nip them in the bud.

loooool
Farmaajo is an enemy for all ogadens, and anyone who supports him is also an enemy. ogadens need to go back to the drawing boards and work on unifying their people everywhere, and move with one voice, one goal. cadaw walba waa in hal meel ah looga soo jeedsadaa. nothing will change until then.

We can go back and forwards all night long about Farmajo and Madoobe and the election. But, mark my word, Farmajo will be back.

If not, well you won't have any Marehan buuq to annoy you will you? You will have no excuse in Jubbaland and if your lucky enough to get a Harti President, then I should see a unstoppable Madoobe in Kismayo. If Farmajo does win, come back to this post and remember I said "He will win". Then it would be a matter of "Will Ahmed Islam get reelected?"
if farmaajo is back, I'll pay u $1,000 dollars and gtfo here.

Love that they are showing backbone to Kenya, if only they can do this to Ethiopia :farmajoyaab:and yes i know he's doing this for his own interests but there are other reasons to support this such as Kenyas meddling

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
A backbone made of uncooked pasta this akward looking bag of bread is trying to stay in power by preform simple magic trixs and sheiid.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
A backbone made of uncooked pasta this akward looking bag of bread is trying to stay in power by preform simple magic trixs and sheiid.

There’s a limit obviously since country is essentially overruled by Yamamoto crew so they often get the last word

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Xarmaajo doesn't believe on federal states and federal system. Gedo in the institution part of JL and president is blackie. Why he appoint governor!!.He wants a central power rule from Xamar.

Allhamdulla this idiot has no real army or he would bring civil war back again to Somalia.