Somalia FGS cuts diplomatic ties with Kenya.

Can someone keep me updated with the situation? Are these rumours real or simply a hoax?
Farmajo is a warmonger.His first campaign he claimmed Ethiopia is the enemy only to backtrack when he came to power.

His second term motto is Kenya is out enemy.

Mx regimes have to manufacture war like their aabo to stay relevant in Somalia.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

We've kicked the Kenyan Amb out of Somalia before, lets see what steps follow this time

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
if it's time for war

I'd rather have Ethiopia on my side
Those Kikiyus wont stay long to defend Kismayo. They cant even pronounce that name correctly :drakelaugh:

you need to get a life saxb. im ogaden btw and i dont give a fck about tribe or clans or whatever cocoons you guys call it nowadays. xawayaan waaxid.
lol so now y'all claiming the enemy too? stick to claiming raxanwayn, isaq and MJ. I could smell the stench of a puun even if I died.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I agree the situation is not good but it aint federalism fault. There is no clear nidaam to follow. Even if we had centralism, these problems will be there. No real reconciliation has happened.

What kinda reconciliation are we looking for, is this old Civil War grievances? Most of the population is born after that period.