Somalia DEPORTS illegal migrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

First the clans put their guns down and now we're getting rid of the illegals? Next we rehabilitate Al Shabaab in Sufi madrassas and all will be well with the world:jgjrrmx:

Apollo

VIP
I expected the deportees to be Oromos as Somaliland and Puntland have been kicking them out before. Didn't expect Kenyans.

S

Shamis

Illegal Kenyans were taking all the building jobs - ciyaalkii ayaa ka cabaadey.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The Kenyan nationals weren't in Somalia out of necessity. They were there because they worked countless construction jobs while paying absolutely no taxes. They will return to Kenya and invest all of the tax-free money they made in Somalia.

S

SOMACOON

This nigga really thinks hes Kenyan #DEAD
Make a comment about Kenya, and he'll come to their defense.

They should've gave them death sentences, filthy Bantus steal our ethnic territory (NFD) and now want to steal our jobs? Death to them I say!

Salam All..
as Somali-Kenyan myself, Iam disgusted by this Halyeeyqaran character although this my first time to post on this forum (all time lurker here). the thing is no matter how hard you try to dis-associate yourself from your people,no Kenyan/ajnabi will see you any different than the average wariyaa (take this from someone who is born and raised Kenya)...be proud to be skinny warya!... about the topic, im actually proud of what the Mogadishu admin is doing! an eye for an eye.. jail all the illegal Kenyans hold them for a month or two trial them later and fine them double..then deport them. do justice for all the Somali hoyoos they put in the concentration camps..mafisi!

Salam All..
as Somali-Kenyan myself, Iam disgusted by this Halyeeyqaran character although this my first time to post on this forum (all time lurker here). the thing is no matter how hard you try to dis-associate yourself from your people,no Kenyan/ajnabi will see you any different than the average wariyaa (take this from someone who is born and raised Kenya)...be proud to be skinny warya!... about the topic, im actually proud of what the Mogadishu admin is doing! an eye for an eye.. jail all the illegal Kenyans hold them for a month or two trial them later and fine them double..then deport them. do justice for all the Somali hoyoos they put in the concentration camps..mafisi!

Well Said, we don't want traitorous Bantusized Somali people!

HalyeeyQaran

Salam All..
You're an ungrateful dog. There are many Kenyans of Somali descent who flourish in Kenyan society because of the opportunities granted to them by the government. My own maternal aunt is the Foreign Minister of Kenya. I'm sure you're not a Kenyan citizen but a bitter refugee. How can you claim to be a Kenyan yet call for such severe measures to be taken against your compatriots? Don't ever call yourself a Kenyan again.

Kenya's state security apparatus' recent aggression is justified because of the instability Somali refugees and illegal aliens create in the country. You're a threat to state security yourself and deserve to be deported with immediate effect.

You're an ungrateful dog. There are many Kenyans of Somali descent who flourish in Kenyan society because of the opportunities granted to them by the government. My own maternal aunt is the Foreign Minister of Kenya. I'm sure you're not a Kenyan citizen but a bitter refugee. How can you claim to be a Kenyan yet call for such severe measures to be taken against your compatriots? Don't ever call yourself a Kenyan again.

Kenya's state security apparatus' recent aggression is justified because of the instability Somali refugees and illegal aliens create in the country. You're a threat to state security yourself and deserve to be deported with immediate effect.

Go f*ck yourself Bantu-wannabe, you're nothing but a Self-hater of his own Ethnic-kin. I bet your aunt d herself to Kikyu Bantus to get in the position she's in, and I bet you do the same too!

So...
http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/25175-Stop-Youre-A-.jpg

HalyeeyQaran

Go f*ck yourself Bantu-wannabe, you're nothing but a Self-hater of his own Ethnic-kin. I bet your aunt d herself to Kikyu Bantus to get in the position she's in, and I bet you do the same too!

So...
http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/25175-Stop-Youre-A-.jpg
Insults are an obvious sign of defeat. Go back to the drawing board. :hemad:

Insults are an obvious sign of defeat. Go back to the drawing board. :hemad:

Insults are supposed to make a dumb self-hating person like you..
hqdefault.jpg

HalyeeyQaran

Insults are supposed to make a dumb self-hating person like you..
hqdefault.jpg
Don't worry about Kenya. Worry about walaalaha Habargidir who have their eyes set on northern Mudug. Soon, they will be the sole inhabitants of Gaalkacyo. May they not spare a single one of you. :stevej:

Last edited:

listen fool..you didn't grant me shit nor did anyone, I was born having my rights as citizen of this nation..i did more for that flag in your avatar and here you are telling me about your aunt's irrelevant life..(no disrespect to Amena as I know she is not your aunt) I know what I am, and don't need you to tell me bloody self-hater..if I am not refugee my family are.. nothing to be ashamed of!

don't talk about what you have no info about... deport me? by who? your "aunt"?

HalyeeyQaran

listen fool..you didn't grant me shit nor did anyone, I was born having my rights as citizen of this nation..i did more for that flag in your avatar and here you are telling me about your aunt's irrelevant life..(no disrespect to Amena as I know she is not your aunt) I know what I am, and don't need you to tell me bloody self-hater..if I am not refugee my family are.. nothing to be ashamed of!

don't talk about what you have no info about... deport me? by who? your "aunt"?
If you dislike Kenya and resent its progress, then, why don't you return to your country? :draketf:

Voluntarily return to your country and help your people.

If you dislike Kenya and resent its progress, then, why don't you return to your country? :draketf:

Voluntarily return to your country and help your people.
Putting kenyan flag on your avatar and hating yourself..wont make you kenyan... Do you actually think i hate my roots?.. i'm from puntland.. That it self is an honor. Na kenya bro najivunia kwa mkenya... So i suggest you go easy on hating youself...

HalyeeyQaran

Putting kenyan flag on your avatar and hating yourself..wont make you kenyan... Do you actually think i hate my roots?.. i'm from puntland.. That it self is an honor. Na kenya bro najivunia kwa mkenya... So i suggest you go easy on hating youself...
Ileen dhabayacaad aheyd...:ohhh:

No wonder you're a fifth column within our borders, treachery runs deep in your blood. :stopit:

Status
Not open for further replies.