Somalia before Wahabissm

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Critics Of Sheekh Abdul-Wahab: Post the Book he wrote and let us see what is wrong with it. We have the luxury to judge everyone who wrote a book by comparing their teachings to that of the Quran and Sunnah.. Let us talk about this as people with sincere concern and expose what needs to be exposed if that is your aim.

If you can not do that, and if you are not willing to bring some documentation as evidence of misguidance of the dead Sheekh, you are just parroting ignorance and what you heard from others.

We are adults who can handle evidence, so present what you have please or stop lying about dead people. It serves no purpose.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Defending the Dead Sheekh is good. We are supposed to pray for the dead among muslims instead of vilifying them like some are doing on here. Associating him with the Saudi regime is not smart though.
Indeed. They just go by hearsay instead of going to those people who wrote his biography or why rulers or scholars opposed him. Many scholars before he was even born were writing against the shirk being committed.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
To Critics Of Sheekh Abdul-Wahab: Post the Book he wrote and let us see what is wrong with it. We have the luxury to judge everyone who wrote a book by comparing their teachings to that of the Quran and Sunnah.. Let us talk about this as people with sincere concern and expose what needs to be exposed if that is your aim.

If you can not do that, and if you are not willing to bring some documentation as evidence of misguidance of the dead Sheekh, you are just parroting ignorance and what you heard from others.

We are adults who can handle evidence, so present what you have please or stop lying about dead people. It serves no purpose.
If they bring his books and documented biography it will shatter their views of him.

Indeed. They just go by hearsay instead of going to those people who wrote his biography or why rulers or scholars opposed him. Many scholars before he was even born were writing against the shirk being committed.

I try to be fair to everyone be they a muslim, non-muslim, old and young, dead or alive etc, doesn't matter to me. That is why I like to see what someone is blamed for and the evidence for it. I am not partisan in nature and don't follow a particular madhab(school of thought). I take whatever is in line with the Quran and Sunnah. So it is easy for me to avoid being emotional in support of someone or going against them saxib.

That is why I also read Fathul Majid and Usulu Thalathah. These brothers on here criticizing the Sheekh may have found something I haven't seen before, so let them bring what they deem to be Un-Islamic which they saw in his books.

Being a sheep to me is beneath my dignity, and i don't understand how an adult male or female can just accept whatever told to them in religion and in science. Allah gave us the brain for a reason and made us accountable as individuals for our actions. Worst thing that can happen to a human being is to give up their responsibility to think for themselves. I hate group think and Somalis generally practice pack mentality. I see that trend in this thread a little bit.

Just saying, bring the evidence or keep silent. We are not stupid and don't treat us as such.

If they bring his books and documented biography it will shatter their views of him.

Would be nice to see that happen or the opposite come true. Let them warn others of the supposed danger but based on evidence. We need evidence for us to decide. Islam does not recognize party and does not hold people above the law of Islam. So it should not matter who someone is in Islam, their personality does not matter what they write/say matters in Islam. We can judge people based on the sources of Islam. It should be easy for all Muslims to verify what is right or wrong in what someone says regarding an Islamic issue. Islam does not belong to a particular group or a sheekh. It belongs to Allah. There is no clergy in Islam or Hierarchy. That is the beauty of Islam. It respects the freedom of human beings to think on their own. And Allah clearly stated the entire faith/religion should be out of one's conviction and knowledge based. No compulsion in religion. No one can force people to believe in something they disagree with.

Let us exercise our freedom to think and our free will to decide what is right. Let us see some evidence. That is my suggestion to the Critics here.

People should respect the ability of others to think on their own. Share the evidence and leave it at that.

Last edited:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
"Anyone calling to Tahweed and fighting against shirk and bidah is bound to be tested, and to be put trials and tribulations ."
I try to be fair to everyone be they a muslim, non-muslim, old and young, dead or alive etc, doesn't matter to me. That is why I like to see what someone is blamed for and the evidence for it. I am not partisan in nature and don't follow a particular madhab(school of thought). I take whatever is in line with the Quran and Sunnah. So it is easy for me to avoid being emotional in support of someone or going against them saxib.

That is why I also read Fathul Majid and Usulu Thalathah. These brothers on here criticizing the Sheekh may have found something I haven't seen before, so let them bring what they deem to be Un-Islamic which they saw in his books.

Being a sheep to me is beneath my dignity, and i don't understand how an adult male or female can just accept whatever told to them in religion and in science. Allah gave us the brain for a reason and made us accountable as individuals for our actions. Worst thing that can happen to a human being is to give up their responsibility to think for themselves. I hate group think and Somalis generally practice pack mentality. I see that trend in this thread a little bit.

Just saying, bring the evidence or keep silent. We are not stupid and don't treat us as such.
Indeed. Hope they take their their time. Following the Quran and Sunnah in line, the 3 generations of early Islam is of utmost importance. As it`s recorded in a hadith.

"Anyone calling to Tahweed and fighting against shirk and bidah is bound to be tested, and to be put trials and tribulations ."

Indeed. Hope they take their their time. Following the Quran and Sunnah in line, the 3 generations of early Islam is of utmost importance. As it`s recorded in a hadith.

Only when it comes to the fundamentals of Islam like Aqeedah and related matters.. Each generation can think for themselves regarding the issues they are dealing with as long as they are not deviating from the fundamentals. Say, if we landed on Mars, or even on certain spots on Earth where normal rules of prayer do not apply, Muslims have to come up with ways that do not violate the core principles of prayer but also doable means to achieve the requirements.

Islam is meant to be for all times and for all generations. Thinking out of the box is important. Islam has flexibility as long as Muslims are not changing the basic rules.

What do you think saxib?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Only when it comes to the fundamentals of Islam like Aqeedah and related matters.. Each generation can think for themselves regarding the issues they are dealing with as long as they are not deviating from the fundamentals. Say, if we landed on Mars, or even on certain spots on Earth where normal rules of prayer do not apply, Muslims have to come up with ways that do not violate the core principles of prayer but also doable means to achieve the requirements.

Islam is meant to be for all times and for all generations. Thinking out of the box is important. Islam has flexibility as long as Muslims are not changing the basic rules.

What do you think saxib?
We should follow the three generations.

We should follow the three generations.

Not on everything. Only in sacred laws where it is relevant in religion like tawheed etc. Muslims must live in their time.The prophet pbuh got something wrong regarding farming. He gave an advise on pollination when he moved to Medina based on what he thought was the best practice. People refrained from doing anything counter because they didn't realize the prophet pbuh gave the opinion based on his thoughts and not on revelation. The crops failed the following year and when the prophet pbuh asked why, they reminded him of the advise he gave them. The prophet pbuh then clarified what people should follow and what they shouldn't when he says something. One of the phrases reported from him on this account was "You folks know your worldly affairs better".

Islam does not remove the freedom for Muslims to think in order to solve issues they are dealing with as long as they are not violating a sacred law.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
"Mohammad Bin Abdul Wahhab(May Allah have mercy upon) was born in a time where the people were worshipping graves, caves, and ect. He tried to tell the that it`s shirk, and Islam came with Tawheed to worship Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta`ala). Worshiping idols is shirk, and following the Sunnah is an obligation. We don`t follow the people by themselves, we have to follow the Quran and Sunnah. They people at that time where ignorant about that. Most rulers rejected his dawah because they were benefitting from the innovations. Some of the scholars were also benefitting which why some of them rejected as well, and the ignorant people. The scholar is well known. Quote his books, judge his words and compare with the Quran, Sunnah and what the scholars said. If something contradicts the Quran and Sunnah tell me. His students, his son and grandsons are teaching what he taught. So is the entire Saudi country practising Islam or not? They are following that." We know this mans biography and his work. Anyone can find up a story about anyone. This man was given victory by Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta`ala) because he aided His Deen when people were drowning in shirk. Please read his work before you yourself make judgement. And Allah knows best.
No one was worshipping caves da fuq they where not worshipping graves either that is wrong

they were Muslims for almost 1 thousand years at the time saudia arabia was under the ottoman caliphate which included most Muslim countries

He wasn't reviving anything he was a Arab nationalist who went on to destroy the Muslim Khalifa and destroy Islam and he created slalafism under the Saudi Arab state

Slalafism = Arab nationalism

Last edited:
No one was worshipping caves da fuquality hey where not worshipping gravese either that is wrong

they were Muslims for almost 1 thousand years at the time saudia arabia was under the ottomans caliphate which included most Muslim countries

He wasn't reviving anything he was a Arab nationalist who went on to destroy the Muslim Khalifa and destroy Islam and he created slalafism under the Saudi Arab state

Slalafism = Arab nationalism

By any chance saxib, do you have the annoying predictive typing option on in your phone? I could not read your Af-Jinni.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
By any chance saxib, do you have the annoying predictive typing option on in your phone? I could not read your Af-Jinni.
Read now salafi
Abduljahiliyah wahab corrupted islam destroyed the ottoman Khalifa and replaced it with an arab nationalist state
He also helped zionists and Britain take Palestine and divide he Muslim lands

Read now salafi
Abduljahiliyah wahab corrupted islam destroyed the ottoman Khalifa and replaced it with an arab nationalist state

Salafi is not an insult. It means someone that belongs to the first three generations of Islam. If it means a party one has to join, then it is just another group among others with no legitimacy. Islam does not recognize partisanship.

You bark a lot in forums. You come across as an ignorant fool who is high or drunk.

Write something meaningful in sobriety please.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Salafi is not an insult. It means someone that belongs to the first generations of Islam. If it means a party one has to join n, then it is just another group among other with no legitimacy.

You bark a lot in forums. You come across as an ignorant fool who is high or drunk.

Write something meaningful in sobriety please.
High or drunk you must be getting emotional

Lool all those things are better then being a brainwashed salafi khawarij who is going to blow himself cause Abdul wahahb said so

Who is this Abdul wahahab bastard you keep talking about last time I checked his name is not prophet Muhammed sallahu alayhi wasalam

You don't belong to the first generation salafs , they are gone from this dunya and are in jannah

You follow Abdul wahab and Saudi Arabia nationalists

Read now salafi

I don't know how one dude can accomplish such feat btw. And if he helped his country become stable, that is a good example and one Somali extremists should follow instead of blowing up innocents, help Somalia become a nation instead of causing harm. At least that would put them in a positive light.

High or drunk you must be getting emotional

Lool all those things are better then being a brainwashed salafi khawarij who is going to blow himself cause Abdul wahahb said so

Who is this Abdul wahahab bastard you keep talking about last time I checked his name is not prophet Muhammed sallahu alayhi wasalam

You don't belong to the first generation salafs , they are gone from this dunya and are in jannah

You follow Abdul wahab and Saudi Arabia nationalists

I have respect for what Saudis have done for their people and country. Can't say the same about Somalis including your loser self mate.

A Somali should not point fingers at anyone else.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I don't know how one dude can accomplish such feat btw. And if he helped his country become stable, that is a good example and one Somali extremists should follow instead of blowing up innocents, help Somalia become a nation instead of causing harm. At least that would put them in a positive light.
Abdul wahab was a terrorist killer he called people jaahil killed them and destroyed mosques graves of the ullama killed shiiah Muslims

And destroyed the Khalifa
Created a nationalist Arab state he also corrupted and changed Islam to fit his Arab nationalist views

You called that a hero where in Islam do we have to be nationalism ahead of Islam

Wahab was a nationalist an Arab nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending