Somalia before Wahabissm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdul wahab was a terrorist killer he called people jaahil killed them and destroyed mosques graves of the ullama killed shiiah Muslims

And destroyed the Khalifa
Created a nationalist Arab state he also corrupted and changed Islam to fit his Arab nationalist views

You called that a hero where in Islam do we have to be nationalism ahead of Islam

You are not making sense. I hate when they stumble on the forum drunken silly.

Come back sober.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You salafi khawij liar

Where does it say the hijab is mandatory cause it's not only the 5 pillars of Islam are and is a requirement for a Muslim not the hijab

Also where does it sat you have to force women to wear a hijab

Stop lying and curropting our religion you salafi khawrig kuffars have corrupted and destroyed our religion

1. Where did I insinuate that you had to force a woman to wear the hijab? You shouldn't force the diin on anyone--whether it be a hijab or salat. If they wish not practice the diin of Islam coherently, then that's certainly on them and no one else. Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) gave us all free will to follow the right path that would lead us to Jannah.

2. I've already given my responses on this thread that confirm that the hijab is mandatory for women in Islam. There are verses in the Qu'ran and Hadiths that back this up as well that I've already posted here. Countless scholars throughout the history of Islam, regardless of their madhab or sect, have agreed about that aspect of Islam. If you wish to ignore this, fine, but please don't spread misinformation about what our Lord made so clear. Mandatory does not just mean the five pillars, for they are the utmost basics of defining a Muslim. Mandatory means anything that will help us as Muslims stay on the right path. It's not one of the five pillars not to commit zina, yes? But it's outlined in the Qu'ran not to do it, right? It's mandatory to treat your parents well? Our diin sets guidelines in order for us as Muslims to enter heaven in the Hereafter.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I have respect for what Saudis have done for their people and country. "Can't say the same about Somalis including your loser self mate."

A Somali should not point fingers at anyone else.
"Can't say the same about Somalis including your loser self mate."

You must be a salafi saudi agent cause no Somali would say this i wonderd where these pro salafi saudi accounts came from

For the record salafi all shabab paid and sponsored by Saudi Arabia is responsible for the killing of Somali muslims
You have been exposed

:sass2:By the way am drinking henessy

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Indeed. They just go by hearsay instead of going to those people who wrote his biography or why rulers or scholars opposed him. Many scholars before he was even born were writing against the shirk being committed.

I wouldn't at all mind their opposition if they presented specific arguments against his ideas and backed themselves up with evidence from the Qu'ran and further established their argument with opinions of esteemed Islamic scholars. Wallahi, I would love that, honestly. The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "The word of wisdom is the lost property of the believer. Wherever he finds it, then he is most deserving of it." Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case on this site, with most arguments against him consisting of petty insults like "khawarij" and "kaffir" :tacky: Silly children, what weight do those words hold if you don't know what ideas he held and what fatwas he declared? Inform yourself, then you're qualified to come and tell everybody why you believe he was incorrect.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

You must be a salafi saudi agent cause no Somali would say this i wonderd where these pro salafi saudi accounts came from

For the record salafi all shabab paid and sponsored by Saudi Arabia is responsible for the killing of Somali muslims
You have been exposed

Cool, what's your evidence? C'mon, you can't make such egregious claims and leave us hanging there.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I wouldn't at all mind their opposition if they presented specific arguments against his ideas and backed themselves up with evidence from the Qu'ran and further established their argument with opinions of esteemed Islamic scholars. Wallahi, I would love that, honestly. The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "The word of wisdom is the lost property of the believer. Wherever he finds it, then he is most deserving of it." Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case on this site, with most arguments against him consisting of petty insults like "khawarij" and "kaffir" :tacky: Silly children, what weight do those words hold if you don't know what ideas he held and what fatwas he declared? Inform yourself, then you're qualified to come and tell everybody why you believe he was incorrect.
Indeed. Hope they read his work and what previous scholars and present scholars say about. Anyone can jugde and see if his work go in line with the Quran and Sunnah.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
No one was worshipping caves da fuq they where not worshipping graves either that is wrong

they were Muslims for almost 1 thousand years at the time saudia arabia was under the ottoman caliphate which included most Muslim countries

He wasn't reviving anything he was a Arab nationalist who went on to destroy the Muslim Khalifa and destroy Islam and he created slalafism under the Saudi Arab state

Slalafism = Arab nationalism
You clearly have not read his work. What Khilafa did he destroy?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I don't know how one dude can accomplish such feat btw. And if he helped his country become stable, that is a good example and one Somali extremists should follow instead of blowing up innocents, help Somalia become a nation instead of causing harm. At least that would put them in a positive light.

See, this is what I'm talking about when I say @geeljire madaxweyne is being blatantly ignorant here and spreading misinformation :noneck: He claims that Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhāb aided in the creation of Israel in order to vilify him, yet ibn Abd al-Wahhāb died in 1792, almost a hundred years before such an idea [Zionism] even came to existence and 156 before the Israeli occupation of Palestine.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Abdul wahab was a terrorist killer he called people jaahil killed them and destroyed mosques graves of the ullama killed shiiah Muslims

And destroyed the Khalifa
Created a nationalist Arab state he also corrupted and changed Islam to fit his Arab nationalist views

You called that a hero where in Islam do we have to be nationalism ahead of Islam

Wahab was a nationalist an Arab nationalist
Shia? Do know what they believe? Was it in defence from people attacking him? He preached pure tawheed and called people to worship Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) with no partners. Stop slandering him. He has achieved victory from aiding Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) religion. May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) make us steadfast upon this religion. And Allah knows best.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
1. Where did I insinuate that you had to force a woman to wear the hijab? You shouldn't force the diin on anyone--whether it be a hijab or salat. If they wish not practice the diin of Islam coherently, then that's certainly on them and no one else. Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) gave us all free will to follow the right path that would lead us to Jannah.

2. I've already given my responses on this thread that confirm that the hijab is mandatory for women in Islam. There are verses in the Qu'ran and Hadiths that back this up as well that I've already posted here. Countless scholars throughout the history of Islam, regardless of their madhab or sect, have agreed about that aspect of Islam. If you wish to ignore this, fine, but please don't spread misinformation about what our Lord made so clear. Mandatory does not just mean the five pillars, for they are the utmost basics of defining a Muslim. Mandatory means anything that will help us as Muslims stay on the right path. It's not one of the five pillars not to commit zina, yes? But it's outlined in the Qu'ran not to do it, right? It's mandatory to treat your parents well? Our diin sets guidelines in order for us as Muslims to enter heaven in the Hereafter.

The four major Sunni schools of thought (Hanafi, Shafi'i, Maliki and Hanbali) hold by consensus that it is obligatory for the entire body of the woman (see awrah), except her hands and face (and feet according to Hanafis) to be covered during prayer and in the presence of people of the opposite sex other than close family members (whom one is forbidden to marry—see mahram).[26][27][28] According to Hanafisand other scholars, these requirements extend to being around non-Muslim women as well, for fear that they may describe her physical features to unrelated men.

as for the hair
All the Muslim scholars are in agreement that the awra of a woman is all her body except her face and hands. The hadith quoted by all of them i.e. Imam Abu Haneefa, Imam Shafi’i, Maliki and Hanbali in support of this is that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said to Asma bint Abu Bakr: “when a girl reaches her adulthood she should not uncover of her body except this and that and he pointed to his face and his hands.” Some of ulama added the feet. So the woman can uncover her hands, face and feet this includes the hair aswell
the face includes the hari as the hair specifically was not mentioned

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
sahib i usually agree with you but not on this point
you have completely misunderstood am beginning to think you have never been to a Somali gathering, Somali men and women free mix all the time its common sahib i don't see anything wrong with it

women are coverd up they wear their dress and even cover up with a hijab or sometimes without one hijab is not compulsory in our deen they are still muslim no one can deny them of islam for simply not wearing a hijab only the five pillars are an obligation under the sunnah and dictated by the noble scholars

only with the recent wahabi salafism has our deen been corrupted
Hijab not compulsory?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Shia? Do know what they believe? Was it in defence from people attacking him? He preached pure tawheed and called people to worship Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) with no partners. Stop slandering him. He has achieved victory from aiding Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) religion. May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) make us steadfast upon this religion. And Allah knows best.
thier was no shiiah in saudia arabia you fucking idiot, also where in islam does it command you to kill innocent muslims becosue you disagree with what they have to say and believe
may allah curse abdul wahab the murdering killer

he was a criminal who curropted islam he had no authority on the deen only the noble ulamas and scholars could make rulings on the deen. he has caused bloodshed and destruction and his slafist follwoers do the same today may allah curse him

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
The four major Sunni schools of thought (Hanafi, Shafi'i, Maliki and Hanbali) hold by consensus that it is obligatory for the entire body of the woman (see awrah), except her hands and face (and feet according to Hanafis) to be covered during prayer and in the presence of people of the opposite sex other than close family members (whom one is forbidden to marry—see mahram).[26][27][28] According to Hanafisand other scholars, these requirements extend to being around non-Muslim women as well, for fear that they may describe her physical features to unrelated men.

as for the hair
All the Muslim scholars are in agreement that the awra of a woman is all her body except her face and hands. The hadith quoted by all of them i.e. Imam Abu Haneefa, Imam Shafi’i, Maliki and Hanbali in support of this is that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said to Asma bint Abu Bakr: “when a girl reaches her adulthood she should not uncover of her body except this and that and he pointed to his face and his hands.” Some of ulama added the feet. So the woman can uncover her hands, face and feet this includes the hair aswell
the face includes the hari as the hair specifically was not mentioned

You were correct in everything that you stated except when it came to the last sentence. I've re-read it several times and I still struggle to understand what you mean by it. Literally everything you stated beforehand supported women being obliged in Islam to cover their hair, so I'm 100% confused on your conclusion. The face is not the same as the hair--who ever told you such a lie? You're being very deliberately manipulative here.

Your argument is that it wasn't specifically mentioned that women had to cover their hair? :what1: But wasn't it literally stated that women couldn't show anything else besides their hands and their face--so everything else is fair game in Islam.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You were correct in everything that you stated except when it came to the last sentence. I've re-read it several times and I still struggle to understand what you mean by it. Literally everything you stated beforehand supported women being obliged in Islam to cover their hair, so I'm 100% confused on your conclusion. The face is not the same as the hair--who ever told you such a lie? You're being very deliberately manipulaitve here.

Your argument is that it wasn't specifically mentioned that women had to cover their hair? :what1: But wasn't it literally stated that women couldn't show anything else besides their hands and their face--so everything else is fair game in Islam.
the hair isnt a body part so:mahubowtf:

You have been exposed

If anything, Saudis might support extreme groups against countries they want to destroy. Their support would not be out of love for the group.

They regulate their religious ministry and appoint friendly sheekhs to the kingdom who would condemn any opposition groups be they religious or civic in nature. They use the religious pulpit to demand allegiance to the King and call him the servant of the two mosques to placate all criticism. The Saudis know how to use religion to stay in power and get the rest of Muslims to tolerate them.

Something tells me you are truly ignorant of the politics of the middle east.

Even Trump loves the Saudis. That should tell you something about the Kingdom.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
the hair isnt a body part so:mahubowtf:

giphy.webp

>"The Prophet, peace be upon him, said to Asma bint Abu Bakr: “when a girl reaches her adulthood she should not uncover of her body except this and that and he pointed to his face and his hands."

> "The hair isn't a body part."

I'm going to go and make dua'a for you, brother. It can't be healthy for you to be this manipulative and to twist a text so ostensibly.

I'm actually baffled--do you genuinely think I'm this stupid? Or is that you hate Salafis so much that agreeing with them on any aspect of the diin is too much for you to handle so you'd prefer to play with the words of the Prophet (peace be upon him) to fit some agenda?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
giphy.webp

>"The Prophet, peace be upon him, said to Asma bint Abu Bakr: “when a girl reaches her adulthood she should not uncover of her body except this and that and he pointed to his face and his hands."

> "The hijab isn't a body part."

I'm going to go and make dua'a for you, brother. It can't be healthy for you to be this manipulative and to twist a text so ostensibly.
Surah noor Ayah 31 does not specifically say cover you're hair
It says cover you're chest

No wheel does it command women to cover their hair muslim women at the time of the prophet did not cover their hair only his wives did

It is not compulsory

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If anything, Saudis might support extreme groups against countries they want to destroy. Their support would not be out of love for the group.

They regulate their religious ministry and appoint friendly sheekhs to the kingdom who would condemn any opposition groups be they religious or civic in nature. They use the religious pulpit to demand allegiance to the King and call him the servant of the two mosques to placate all criticism. The Saudis know how to use religion to stay in power and get the rest of Muslims to tolerate them.

Something tells me you are truly ignorant of the politics of the middle east.

Even Trump loves the Saudis. That should tell you something about the Kingdom.
Trump loves Saudis cause they are also racist nationalists just like trump they believe in Arab supremacy aka salafism

Saudi Arabia is boming Yemen funding isis and supporting them they also support and fund all shabab why because rather agree with them and shabab is salafi Arabs

We don't tolerate saudis and their nationalistic arab salafism it is not the Islam we follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts