Somalia 🇸🇴 Ranks 6 by proven oil reserves according to the EIA (USA)

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Don’t worry Somalia is moving forward

America is 100 backing us.. you see what’s going on in West Africa with Russia taking over and East Africa with China…

we are very important to America because of our location and natural resources…

We going to 1m1v with Somaliland taking vp or capital for life…

look at alshabaab losing land left and right…

they going to start drilling in Galmudug Galhagoog area first or Hobyo area

I've got contacts in Galhagoog. Baraarug wanted to setup Hobyo Port as the main gateway for Oil exploration in Mudug, with Mareeg exporting in Galgaduud and Cadale exporting in Hirshabelle. Until the terror threat is neutralised forever, we will still have to hold fire. Anyway, i wouldn't get too excited personally. Read about the history of Venezuela. They serve as a cautionary tale of a corrupt petrostate. Only deriving income on taxing foreign drillers. Foreign companies owning large shares and competing within to get better options. OPEC shifting their customers away anytime they wanted to control prices. Chavez once nationalised all the production but it didn't stop their economy relying on exports and foreign capital. 50% of Venezuelans live under the Poverty Line. And they are suppose to be the richest Latin Americans.

What you need, is honest, far-sighted leadership. The Qataris have stable leadership who aren't concerned about the incoming presidencies after them who will siphon funds away from the state or into another mans pocket. What Somalia needs, is a sovereign wealth fund. The proceeds of all our resources (Gas, Oil and Uranium) to be put back into reinvestment and grow our tentacles. Qataris invested in Barclays, Credit Suisse etc Banks, Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment and Sports. They have typified the rich Arab merchant. They have protected their small native population with an incredible amount of perks, there is literally no such thing as a broke Qatari, while Somalis are quite capitalistic in that regard, we might have a clan system but we are not highly generous to spread the wealth. You'll often hear a clan has many subclans who are divided into subclans with one dominating politics, another dominating religious affairs and another dominating the wealth. Clearly this divisive way of thinking cannot work in a nation state. So while i've accepted that the average Somali will never benefit from the Oil surge, as long as Somalia can improve its buying power and standing on the global order then that is enough progress for me.

Last edited:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
A fully functional state with a strong security and democratic apparatus is needed in order to take advantage of the opportunity.

The world simply won’t take us seriously or invest if there are 44 honorable professor engineer doctor presidents and their loyal factions.

No state or firm would enter into unenforceable contracts in a failed state with 78 presidents. We need a credible judiciary and law enforcement that don’t live off bribes. We need the government to at least pretend to account for every penny it receives from all sources.

Corruption will not be eliminated in Somalia. We just need acceptable levels. The leaders shouldn’t steal ALL of the money, for example. This goes a long way immediately.

Keep dreaming bud, we are gone and never coming back
Bud

what you think the last two somaliland presidents were doing in djibouti meeting President HSM… America was in all that meeting.. it’s about the power showing between north and south

like Somaliland getting vp or capitol… 20-40% mp etc… they might even get to be first president first after that vp

who ever wins the next Somaliland election with have to finish the north and south deal

America is the one pushing this new bill

I've got contacts in Galhagoog. Baraarug wanted to setup Hobyo Port as the main gateway for Oil exploration in Mudug, with Mareeg exporting in Galgaduud and Cadale exporting in Hirshabelle. Until the terror threat is neutralised forever, we will still have to hold fire. Anyway, i wouldn't get too excited personally. Read about the history of Venezuela. They serve as a cautionary tale of a corrupt petrostate. Only deriving income on taxing foreign drillers. Foreign companies owning large shares and competing within to get better options. OPEC shifting their customers away anytime they wanted to control prices. Chavez once nationalised all the production but it didn't stop their economy relying on exports and foreign capital. 50% of Venezuelans live under the Poverty Line. And they are suppose to be the richest Latin Americans.

What you need, is honest, far-sighted leadership. The Qataris have stable leadership who aren't concerned about the incoming presidencies after them who will siphon funds away from the state or into another mans pocket. What Somalia needs, is a sovereign wealth fund. The proceeds of all our resources (Gas, Oil and Uranium) to be put back into reinvestment and grow our tentacles. Qataris invested in Barclays, Credit Suisse etc Banks, Automobiles, Hotels, Entertainment and Sports. They have typified the rich Arab merchant. They have protected their small native population with an incredible amount of perks, there is literally no such thing as a broke Qatari, while Somalis are quite capitalistic in that regard, we might have a clan system but we are not highly generous to spread the wealth. You'll often hear a clan has many subclans who are divided into subclans with one dominating politics, another dominating religious affairs and another dominating the wealth. Clearly this divisive way of thinking cannot work in a nation state. So while i've accepted that the average Somali will never benefit from the Oil surge, as long as Somalia can improve its buying power and standing on the global order then that is enough progress for me.

We the locals and business ppl going to build the road from Galkacyo to Galhagoog…

Xelene want to build a oil/gas pipeline from godey all the way to Hobyo… and use Hobyo for oil/gas port lol.. we against it..

Baraarug did a lot of work in Hobyo and respected

Hopefully whoever wins the next election needs to give them a contract

oil/gas etc gov and fms deal is not bad plus the place they drilling get %.. as long as the place get they % I’m good..

we better get a good deal with oil companies

qeybdiid when he was galmudug president he signed oil deal with America company and Shell was crying saying it’s our oil rights from the 1980s contract..

How’s the old and new deal’s going to work

The hutu, mareehan and isaaq oromo are responsible for somalia Current state. Somalia will be like UAE now if not for these people. We need to find a way to get rid of these cursed people

Trending

Latest posts