Somalia 🇸🇴 Ranks 6 by proven oil reserves according to the EIA (USA)

IMG_1462.jpeg

Is this only for offshore oil or for both offshore and inshore?

We our blessed…

don’t forget the gas,unranium etc

this why our neighbors and Arab countries don’t want to see us win

attash

Amaan Duule
It really pisses me off whenever Somalia's resource wealth is discussed. It's a constant reminder that Somalia didn't have to end up the way it is now, and that it could have easily been so much better.

It really pisses me off whenever Somalia's resource wealth is discussed. It's a constant reminder that Somalia didn't have to end up the way it is now, and that it could have easily been so much better.
It can be better. The opportunity is still there waiting for us.

attash

Amaan Duule
It can be better. The opportunity is still there waiting for us.
The opportunities are slipping away from us. The world is starting to switch to renewable energy as we speak. Peak oil demand is expected to be reached sometime this decade, after that, it is all downhill for the oil industry.

This is the biggest and possibly the only opportunity Somalia has for breaking out of 75th world status and becoming a country that somewhat resembles the 1st world. And yet we may never end up benefiting because each and every single one of Somalia's leaders has 68 IQ. Fucking brutal.

Don’t worry Somalia is moving forward

America is 100 backing us.. you see what’s going on in West Africa with Russia taking over and East Africa with China…

we are very important to America because of our location and natural resources…

We going to 1m1v with Somaliland taking vp or capital for life…

look at alshabaab losing land left and right…

they going to start drilling in Galmudug Galhagoog area first or Hobyo area

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!

Just the flow of only 1 billion barrels (worth $147 billion during the peak Oil era) would have put Somalia miles ahead of the rest of the region, with 100+ billion barrels of oil Somalia would have had the world by its balls.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wealth is in abundance, but first peace is of more value and strong laws against corruption will make sure Somalia is a first world country :)

Sambuus meme kulaha, only southerners who don’t know SL use that term. We are 85% SL, and we are gone. Don’t include us in any of your fictional plans about a functional Somalia
Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Yet you still take foreign aid money, under the banner of Somalia ! Interesting.

not to mention the investment 💀

Trending