Somali Youtubers reacting to Somali hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we defend Somali men’s honors, they would sit there and giggle if Somali women were being attacked! But thank God nobody disses Somali women’s looks.
i felt like you were referring to me, is it an indirect by any chance?

These girls are gorgeous let me get that out of the way and i like how theyre defending their people especially somali men when that mulatto called somali men pedos the girls looked so pissed lol

they are triple caked up.

i have never seen girls more caked up than somali girls, they don't step out without a 100 layers of every brand under the sun

These girls are gorgeous let me get that out of the way and i like how theyre defending their people especially somali men when that mulatto called somali men pedos the girls looked so pissed lol

what's with the sudden change??:gucciwhat:

they used to be the initiators of anti somali boy jokes and memes :ayaanswag:

he just dont find somali girls attracvtive he could of easily said pakistani or bengali girls since most of them are muslims lol but nope somali girls i cant date because of religion
i think he just doesn't find somalian girls attractive he used religion as an excuse to not be offensive.

why would they attack the females tho? is like they view somali women heartless men and not view them as females with feelings ive noticed like theyre subhumans is worrying to say the least.
Somali women have such a masculine energy to them, I remember when a madow said I will KO a somalian girl if she ever tried to kiss me. even the ethnic name sounds very masculine SOMALI the first thing that comes to mind is ruthless warlords and pirates that will rob you for your life, toxic masculine traits

Loud obnoxious narcissistic materialistic black es i cant stand them wallahi theres no difference between somali chicks and and other black negro women
They used to different now they are no different.
No matter how much they defend our "honor" when shit hits the fan we know how toxic they are us Somalian guys

Just look at tgeir demeanour they are abrasive masculine theres nothing ladylike about them wallahi look at how much makeup they are wearing eyelashes looking like they can use it to dust around the house wuxu waa grotesque basically men dressed up as women:susp:
I wonder what somalian girls look without make up

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somali women have such a masculine energy to them, I remember when a madow ****** said I will KO a somalian girl if she ever tried to kiss me. even the ethnic name sounds very masculine SOMALI the first thing that comes to mind is ruthless warlords and pirates that will rob you for your life, toxic masculine traits

yh i remember that tweet but it doesn't make sense there's a lot of hijabis that are loud and act like men why are somali girls any different this is blatant racism

yh i remember that tweet but it doesn't make sense there's a lot of hijabis that are loud and act like men why are somali girls any different this is blatant racism
It kinda unof
somali girls have the toxic male traits along with the masculine skin tone but for other hijabis the light complexion is a neutralizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending