Somali Youtubers reacting to Somali hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So am i right to assume you are a maninist? I am proud you are standing up for our oppression brother, keep fighting for us so that we can get equal rights and opportunities, only then can we break free from this system of female subjugation!
I stand up for fathers rights in the west but when i am in Puntland i stand up for womens rights, so no i am not a manist infact its part of my primordial nature to be the protector of women as a man and i have never called women terrorists clearly you have an axe to grind if i have offended you previously i sincerely apologise but you shouldn't resort to slander and defamation.

I stand up for fathers rights in the west but when i am in Puntland i stand up for womens rights, so no i am not a manist infact its part of my primordial nature to be the protector of women as a man and i have never called women terrorists clearly you have an qxe to grind if i have offended you previously i sincerely apologise but you shouldn't resort to spander and defamation.
You have not offended me, i'm just joking man. And i believe you called women terrorist in the thread where you mentioned child custody and where a woman tried to drown her children. I was just finding it funny that you went out of your way to find these unique cases that clearly don't affect your life directly.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You have not offended me, i'm just joking man. And i believe you called women terrorist in the thread where you mentioned child custody and where a women tried to drown her children. I was just finding it funny that you went out of your way to find these unique cases that clearly don't affect your life directly.
If you call osama bin laden a terrorist, have i got a right to accuse you of calling all men terrorists?

Its not my fault that critical thinking ain't one of your strengths:ehh:

If you call osama bin laden a terrorists have i got a right to accuse you of calling all men terrorists?

Its not my fault that critical thinking ain't one of your strengths:ehh:
Im pretty sure you used women as in plural. But i don't have a bone to pick, but you are one dedicated brother, i'll tell you that.

And on the topic of semantics. You speak of me not thinking critically, but even if you used the word terrorist for one specific woman, you still used the word wrong. You clearly don't know the meaning of a terrorist sxb. A potential murderer is not a terrorist, and that's why i find your thread a little funny. But i like you man, keep doing you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Im pretty sure you used women as in plural. But i don't have a bone to pick, but you are one dedicated brother, i'll tell you that.

And on the topic of semantics. You speak of me not thinking critically, but even if you used the word terrorist for one specific woman, you still used the word wrong. You clearly don't know the meaning of a terrorist sxb. A potential murderer is not a terrorist, and that's why i find your thread a little funny. But i like you man, keep doing you.
Don't insult my intelligence, put up or shut up you accused me of hating all women and calling all women terrorists now you trying to stroke my ego:comeon:

Single mothers who use their kids as weapon against their fathers and refuse the kids to have a relationship with their fathers are terrorists cause they are terrorising those poor kids

If you cant produce evidence of me calling all women terrorists then i accuse you of being a pedophile and hating little kids that you physically abuse,

now we are even:gucciwhat:

Don't insult my intelligence, put up or shut up you accused me of hating all women and calling all women terrosrist now you trying to stroke my ego:comeon:

If ypu cant produce evidence of me calling all women terrorists then i accuse you of being a pedophile and hating little kids that you physically abuse now we are even:gucciwhat:
Relax dude. Why are you taking this so personally? I was asking you a question, i don't really care about the subject of terrorist women, but i wanted to understand the reason for your dedication to finding random cases of women. When in fact, statistically speaking more men kill their children. But hey, who cares, right? :) And i was not stroking your ego, i was being condescending lol

Last edited:
Don't insult my intelligence, put up or shut up you accused me of hating all women and calling all women terrorists now you trying to stroke my ego:comeon:

Single mothers who use their kids as weapon against their fathers and refuse the kids to have a relationship with their fathers are terrorists cause they are terrorising those poor kids

If you cant produce evidence of me calling all women terrorists then i accuse you of being a pedophile and hating little kids that you physically abuse,

now we are even:gucciwhat:
On the other hand. I'm sorry if i did you wrong. Now let's just end this thing that was suppose to be funny here.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Relax dude. Why are you taking this so personally. I was asking you a question, i don't really care about the subject of terrorist women, but i wanted to understand the reason for your dedication to finding random cases of women. When in fact, statistically speaking more men kill their children. But hey, who cares, right? :) And i was not stroking your ego, i was being condescending lol
You clearly suffer from cognitive dissonance on one hand you say you dont care yet in the same breath you say you want to find out why i make such threads abaayo macaan sonokorey malabey my sunshine sweery it's either you care about my threads regarding baby mama terrorists or you dont care which one is it:mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
On the other hand. I'm sorry if i did you wrong. Now let's just end this thing that was suppose to be funny here.
I dont see how you can expect anyone to laugh when you accuse them of hating their own mother, aunties , sisters and all their female relatives which i would sacrifice my life for to defend their honour so in future i suggest you test the waters before you deciede to dive in at the deep end.

You clearly suffer from cognitive dissonance on one hand you say you dont care yet in the same breath you say you want to find out why i make such threads abaayo macaan sonokorey malabey my sunshine sweery it's either you care about my threads regarding baby mama terrorists or you dont care which one is it:mjpls:
No i was curious. In a humours way. And i am a dude, so stop calling me abaayo, nigga. But i was expecting a humours response, not this personal bs.

I dont see how you can expect anyone to laugh when you accuse them of hating their own mother, aunties , sisters and all their female relatives which i would sacrifice my life for to defend their honour so in future i suggest you test the waters before you deciede to dive in at the deep end.
Hey man, im sorry, you are clearly being dishonest here. But im sorry that i asked you why you have made threads about women. If you don't need to take it this far. Good bye sxb. And i never said you hated all women, so don't put words in my mouth. Only curious why you make threads concerning stuff about women.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No i was curious. In a humours way. And i am a dude, so stop calling me abaayo, nigga. But i was expecting a humours response, not this personal bs.
Honestly abaayo macaan sweery dont be fooled by my alter ego online its merely a facade. You will find if you meet me in person and allow me to take you out on a date that i am chivalrous, compassionate, affectionate, kind all round mellow fellow cool calm and collected abaayo macaan sonokorey malabey hug me dont reject me :friendhug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Hey man, im sorry, you are clearly being dishonest here. But im sorry that i asked you why you have made threads about women. If you don't need to take it this far. Good bye sxb. And i never said you hated all women, so don't put words in my mouth. Only curious why you make threads concerning stuff about women.
Xaaaaaax don’t stop abaayo macaan I think I am falling in love

The amount of makeup on their face:gucciwhat: it reminded me of this
cyoqpkeucaakr2a-1480399684.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts