Somali Youtubers reacting to Somali hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
These girls are gorgeous let me get that out of the way and i like how theyre defending their people especially somali men when that mulatto called somali men pedos the girls looked so pissed lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
While we defend Somali men’s honors, they would sit there and giggle if Somali women were being attacked! But thank God nobody disses Somali women’s looks.

While we defend Somali men’s honors, they would sit there and giggle if Somali women were being attacked! But thank God nobody disses Somali women’s looks.
Your so lucky you weren't born in the 3rd world hell hole. Over here Madows all come from single mother households! they hate somali women and call them aliens and generally don't attack somali males as much but they get brave on twitter. You guys are lucky! your madows are too busy dancing all the damn time.

:gucciwhat::ufdup:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Your so lucky you weren't born in the 3rd world hell hole. Over here Madows all come from single mother households! they hate somali women and call them aliens and generally don't attack somali males as much but they get brave on twitter. You guys are lucky! your madows are too busy dancing all the damn time.

why would they attack the females tho? is like they view somali women heartless men and not view them as females with feelings ive noticed like theyre subhumans is worrying to say the least.

3rd world? Where the do you live?:mjlol:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Seems like that gay ass mulatto is taking his not black enough not white enough frustrations on somalis :gucciwhat:
he just dont find somali girls attracvtive he could of easily said pakistani or bengali girls since most of them are muslims lol but nope somali girls i cant date because of religion

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I just watched the video, the girls are so pretty Mashallah and they've dhig unlike blm SJW fugly hippos.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These girls are gorgeous let me get that out of the way and i like how theyre defending their people especially somali men when that mulatto called somali men pedos the girls looked so pissed lol

Loud obnoxious narcissistic materialistic black es i cant stand them wallahi theres no difference between somali chicks and and other black negro women

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Loud obnoxious narcissistic materialistic black es i cant stand them wallahi theres no difference between somali chicks and and other black negro women
who the somali girls? whats wrong with them waarya they were bloody defending us and they werent being rude yall just hate somali women for no reason huh

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
who the somali girls? whats wrong with them waarya they were bloody defending us and they werent being rude yall just hate somali women for no reason huh
Defending who? Do you think a man like me needs to be defended by anyone? Wallahi i am offended.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Just look at tgeir demeanour they are abrasive masculine theres nothing ladylike about them wallahi look at how much makeup they are wearing eyelashes looking like they can use it to dust around the house wuxu waa grotesque basically men dressed up as women:susp:

Just look at tgeir demeanour they are abrasive masculine theres nothing ladylike about them wallahi look at how much makeup they are wearing eyelashes looking like they can use it to dust around the house wuxu waa grotesque basically men dressed up as women:susp:
Why are you so negative? I've seen your threads adressing issues about men's rights only and calling women terrorist, do you hate all women sxb:pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are you so negative? I've seen your threads adressing issues about men only and calling women terrorist, do you hate all women sxb:pachah1:
I love muslimahs who are shy and have imaan i detest Westernised feminists i treat them like men.

Is it a crime to stand up for mens issues? Fathers rightS? In this modern western feminist gynocentric system

I love muslimahs who are shy and have imaan i detest Westernised feminists i treat them like men.

Is it a crime to stand up for mens issues? Fathers rightS? In this modern western feminist gynocentric system
So am i right to assume you are a maninist? I am proud you are standing up for our oppression brother, keep fighting for us so that we can get equal rights and opportunities, only then can we break free from this system of female subjugation! O how i long to see my masculine bretheren free from these feminine shackles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts