Somali YouTuber accuses two Somali boys of setting her up to get arrested.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
How do find the most random videos on the internet?

You guys are always finding random tweets and YouTube vids

What happened here ?? She got set up by faraxs ??? Let's say degenerate faraxs.

She was in a car with her friend, her friend’s brother and the brother’s friend. She was in the back with the friend and the two brothers were in the front of the car. The one in the back has a gun he was playing with and it went off shooting the brother in the passenger seat. Anyways the guy with the gun ran off in fear and police determined that the shots came from the back seat. But the two brothers denied anyone else was in the back seat and said she was the only one there and wrote statements against her. So she got arrested and charged

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
She was in a car with her friend, her friend’s brother and the brother’s friend. She was in the back with the friend and the two brothers were in the front of the car. The one in the back has a gun he was playing with and it went off shooting the brother in the passenger seat. Anyways the guy with the gun ran off in fear and police determined that the shots came from the back seat. But the two brothers denied anyone else was in the back seat and said she was the only one there and wrote statements against her. So she got arrested and charged
Ciyaalsuuq faraxs should be careful. This was a situation of wrong place wrong timing. Unfortunately she paid the price. Is she out??

• Nose ring, clear frames, wall tapestry
  • "I'm chilling at the bar, getting fucked up"
  • Downing pints Heineken at 10pm during a weekday instead looking after her child
  • Not getting out of the car soon as she spotted the gun
Yeah, not an ounce of sympathy lol. I'd probably snitch on her as well :drakekidding:

Last edited:
  • Nose ring, clear frames, wall tapestry
  • "I'm chilling at the bar, getting fucked up"
  • Downing pints Heineken at 10pm during a weekday instead looking after her child
  • Not getting out of the car soon as she spotted the gun
Yeah, not an ounce of sympathy lol. I'd probably snitch on her as well :drakekidding:

:drakelaugh:It’s not even snitching to be honest. They framed her. It was a scandal

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1620157468814.png

Trending

Latest posts