Somali YouTuber accuses two Somali boys of setting her up to get arrested.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
  • Nose ring, clear frames, wall tapestry
  • "I'm chilling at the bar, getting fucked up"
  • Downing pints Heineken at 10pm during a weekday instead looking after her child
  • Not getting out of the car soon as she spotted the gun
Yeah, not an ounce of sympathy lol. I'd probably snitch on her as well :drakekidding:

:trumpsmirk:that hippie wall tapestry told me everything I needed to know in a few seconds. Every chick with that in there house is a 304. Guaranteed :samwelcome:

23 year old going through second divorce drinking with guy she is seeing in a bar with a baby less than a year at home and shouting fvck the police. So many ghetto points for this one

The story of every criminal. I was framed. I don’t believe her. She was drunk out of her mind playing with the gun

Lol, gun violence and shooting is more of a male problem.

Apart from getting smashed and other non illegal activities, I can't imagine her doing anything else.

• Nose ring, clear frames, wall tapestry
  • "I'm chilling at the bar, getting fucked up"
  • Downing pints Heineken at 10pm during a weekday instead looking after her child
  • Not getting out of the car soon as she spotted the gun
Yeah, not an ounce of sympathy lol. I'd probably snitch on her as well :drakekidding:

Hey! What's wrong with nose rings loool?

giphy.gif

I love nose rings.

Last edited:
Lol, gun violence and shooting is more of a male problem.

Apart from getting smashed and other non illegal activities, I can't imagine her doing anything else.
I couldn’t even finish the video. Was she found guilty in the end? Why are you taking her word for it like it’s a fact

I couldn’t even finish the video. Was she found guilty in the end? Why are you taking her word for it like it’s a fact

I'm not taking her word for it. What is the probability of a woman, let alone one with a kid to be about that gun 'life'? Call me biased but I associate stabbings and shootings with men lool.

I'm not taking her word for it. What is the probability of a woman, let alone one with a kid to be about that gun 'life'? Call me biased but I associate stabbings and shootings with men lool.
Well chances are bigger with a ghetto one like her shouting fvck the police. They were also drinking which increases chances of doing reckless thing. All I know is people always say they been set up all the time.

Well chances are bigger with a ghetto one like her shouting fvck the police. They were also drinking which increases chances of doing reckless thing. All I know is people always say they been set up all the time.

Looool.

The whole story is just ghetto. What got me was the fact that she was freely admitting she was drinking beer.

giphy.gif

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
She’s didn’t even have to tell us she smokes cigs that raspy ass voice was enough for me to know.

Trending