Somali yemeni dude slandering Muhammad saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah trashtalks me constantly in your holy book and then homosexuals/non-believers are supposed to take that without responses? You people truly are deluded. I'll stop talking about your religion when it no longer limits my ability to live freely in my country-- which is far into the future, marka get comfy with me trashtalking Muhammed.

Then don't trashtalk our religion, it's not going to help you live free in Somalia. If you want change, trashtalk the politicians.

Allah trashtalks me constantly in your holy book and then homosexuals/non-believers are supposed to take that without responses? You people truly are deluded. I'll stop talking about your religion when it no longer limits my ability to live freely in my country-- which is far into the future, marka get comfy with me trashtalking Muhammed.
Akhasss. Islam is the true religion I'm sorry but your cadaan friends must of loaded you with anti Islam shit. By the way somalia is 99.9% muslim people like you are not welcome in the community :dzmxmmb::cool:

LOOOOL you WISHHHHH I was a 40 year old. Waxa Soomaaliyo uu soo socoto waad ka cabsadoontiin bc I'm in my early 20s and all my gay friends are in Somalia-also in their early 20s. Generation dhan oo khaniisiin oo kuffar ah baad sameyseen. This isn't a rare sight among the youth :)))
Most of the Somali lesbians are fugly and fat women who never got any attention from boys growing up. A large group of ugly old lardy women are the least of my worries, trust me.

Your only worry should be all those hiv/aids ridden friends of yours who you sip your "shaah kulul" with.

.....make sure to scrub those cups extra hard with strong bleach:gaasdrink:

Akhasss. Islam is the true religion I'm sorry but your cadaan friends must of loaded you with anti Islam shit. By the way somalia is 99.9% muslim people like you are not welcome in the community :dzmxmmb::cool:

Haa, isku sasab Muslimnimo miskiin. Soomaali sida ee kuu diidaayeen inferiority complex baad ka qaaday.

Most of the Somali lesbians are fugly and fat women who never got any attention from boys growing up. A large group of ugly old lardy women are the least of my worries, trust me.

Your only worry should be all those hiv/aids ridden friends of yours who you sip your "shaah kulul" with.

.....make sure to scrub those cups extra hard with strong bleach:gaasdrink:

First of all, beeeeeeeen. Waad isku sasabtiin taas. "Lesbians are fat/Lesbians are ugly" but everyday lesbian baad uu siigeysataa, ceeb.

And Lesbian on top of that :deadosama:
And an apostate as well:mjlol: She reminds me of that one Amal Farah girl.
Is this you? @murtadina
Amal-Farah.jpg

Are you a FOB? @murtadina Why do you keep typing in Somali? :gucciwhat:

loooool kulligiin waxaad tihiin ilmo dhul galbeed lugu dhalay ileen. I forgot, I'll try and type English so you westernized kids can understand me. If I were a 40-year-old lesbian, I'd probably have better things to do than waste time quarreling with Somali-American kids who obviously don't know their culture or history well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.