Somali yemeni dude slandering Muhammad saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, beeeeeeeen. Waad isku sasabtiin taas. "Lesbians are fat/Lesbians are ugly" but everyday lesbian baad uu siigeysataa, ceeb.
download (3).jpeg

download (1).jpeg

There is a reason most of you are anon on every social media platform all of us know what you kind of people look like.

Stop disrespecting me like this. Horta kow) Soomaali baan ahay.
2nd) Haween khaniis ah baan ahay- stop calling me a man, they are below me. Nimanka free timekeyga waan kuu kaadsha.

3rd of all) I'm an apostate, so obviously waxaad ka hadlaysiin waxey ila yihiin sheeko sheeko. Muhammad iyo Allah adoon uma ihii waxbana igama galin ilaahyadiin marka say with your chests that my tweet was funny.

As for @Jeesto and @Blade1 jahannama baa Alleh idinku fuugeyay because you think I'm funny.
My Iman increases seeing your kind.
alhamdulillah for Allah blessing me with Islam.

On the day of judgment we will be the ones who will ridicule and laugh at you as you used to do to us in this world.

Continue with your mockery our turn will be nigh.

Last edited:
Why are some Atheist angry at the religion they left :ayaanswag:Doesn't make any sense to me
Just move on

When you faced abuse and not gotten justice there is tendency to let the resentment linger.

Remaining hostile to a form government or ideology that literal threaten your life is reasonable.

It also a way to further their own view of religion and reduce the "threat".

Last edited:
When you faced and not gotten justice there is tendency to let the resentment linger.

Remaining hostile to a form government or ideology that literal threaten your life is reasonable

It's just a belief. How can it "threaten your life", for not believing in it anymore? Unless you live in Saudi-Arabia or Iran, of course. I doubt anyone will care if you just keep quiet about it, and don't .

Ex muslims are so freakin weird, you leave the deen yet you still talk about Islam 24/7. Biggest attention seekers out there.

Literally in most of your prayers you pray about how us kuffars will burn and suffer for eternity, you do this 5 times a day 365 day's and you will do this till the day you are death, and we are obsessed :draketf:

It's just a belief. How can it "threaten your life", for not believing in it anymore? Unless you live in Saudi-Arabia or Iran, of course. I doubt anyone will care if you just keep quiet about it, and don't .

Islam has harsh punishments for apostasy, and openly atheist/gaal ex-muslim live in constant threat of violence in the West or retribution from their family.

Please educate yourself before you speak about an issue in such categorical manner.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Literally in most of your prayers you pray about how us kuffars will burn and suffer for eternity, you do this 5 times a day 365 day's and you will do this till the day you are death, and we are obsessed :draketf:

SO u openly call yourself Kufar?

Status
Not open for further replies.