Somali yemeni dude slandering Muhammad saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, beeeeeeeen. Waad isku sasabtiin taas. "Lesbians are fat/Lesbians are ugly" but everyday lesbian baad uu siigeysataa, ceeb.

It's the truth and you know it. There's a literal 99.8% chance you're a clapped ting like every single one of those lesbian wocs on tumblr. 'Bi' girls can be cute asf, but they're never really bi. Just attention seekers. Those pretty 'lesbians' aren't real lesbians. They're bloody prostitutes.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm always chill, and the only person who needs dua is you just hope you don't suffocate your kids, how is it that your on the internet more then you pay attention to your kids unbelievable

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Stop disrespecting me like this. Horta kow) Soomaali baan ahay.
2nd) Haween khaniis ah baan ahay- stop calling me a man, they are below me. Nimanka free timekeyga waan kuu kaadsha.

3rd of all) I'm an apostate, so obviously waxaad ka hadlaysiin waxey ila yihiin sheeko sheeko. Muhammad iyo Allah adoon uma ihii waxbana igama galin ilaahyadiin marka say with your chests that my tweet was funny.

As for @Jeesto and @Blade1 jahannama baa Alleh idinku fuugeyay because you think I'm funny.
If you die without making repentance you are going straight to hell

Literally in most of your prayers you pray about how us kuffars will burn and suffer for eternity, you do this 5 times a day 365 day's and you will do this till the day you are death, and we are obsessed :draketf:

You can't compare the two. The quran is a reminder for those who believe. In it are warnings so people can take heed. So that muslims will stay away from all the evil and will take their worship seriously. It is not an obsession, but a warning. In every religion you have two groups, believers and non believers. The Creator is reminding us to not be like those who strayed away or else the punishment will be severe.

Ex muslims will go on any platform and feel the need to pronounce that they're an apostate. putting in their bio's words like "Ex Muslim" "Murtad" Forever talking about Islam as if it's still part of your identity. Sxb, if you leave the deen that's on you, why the need to constantly mention a religion you're not part of anymore? As is stated in the quran "For you is your religion and for me is my religion" [109:6]

Status
Not open for further replies.