Somali yemeni dude slandering Muhammad saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acuudubillah shaydaamada has been lurking for years

Ima taqaantiin wallahi. SomaliSpot marmar shaah kulul buu soo bandhiga laakinse homophobiadiina iyo diinta islaamka aad ku dhagantihiin bes waa in la'idiinka fuujiyo.

Last edited:
Stop disrespecting me like this. Horta kow) Soomaali baan ahay.
2nd) Haween khaniis ah baan ahay- stop calling me a man, they are below me. Nimanka free timekeyga waan kuu kaadsha.

3rd of all) I'm an apostate, so obviously waxaad ka hadlaysiin waxey ila yihiin sheeko sheeko. Muhammad iyo Allah adoon uma ihii waxbana igama galin ilaahyadiin marka say with your chests that my tweet was funny.

As for @Jeesto and @Blade1 jahannama baa Alleh idinku fuugeyay because you think I'm funny.

La xawla.
The shaytaan has been a member since 2016.
:ileycry:

As for this oo daqiiqadkasta acuudubileysaneysa @yaskaaa; horta gabar soomaali dhamman ah xitaa ma tihiid bax hooyoda niinka ee uu dhileeysatay guuriga uu nadiifi.

2nd) Haween khaniis ah baan ahay- stop calling me a man, they are below me. Nimanka free timekeyga waan kuu kaadsha.

3rd of all) I'm an apostate, so obviously waxaad ka hadlaysiin waxey ila yihiin sheeko sheeko. Muhammad iyo Allah adoon uma ihii waxbana igama galin ilaahyadiin marka say with your chests that my tweet was funny.

As for @Jeesto and @Blade1 jahannama baa Alleh idinku fuugeyay because you think I'm funny.
Lol u are one funny Xalimo...
eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

tenor (1).gif

:susp:

Can someone come and collect their 40-year-old alcoholic lesbian eedo.

LOOOOL you WISHHHHH I was a 40 year old. Waxa Soomaaliyo uu soo socoto waad ka cabsadoontiin bc I'm in my early 20s and all my gay friends are in Somalia-also in their early 20s. Generation dhan oo khaniisiin oo kuffar ah baad sameyseen. This isn't a rare sight among the youth :)))
#Yaaaaaaaas #Looovewins<3333 #HomophobesShouldDie #WelcomeToGayZoomalia :mjlol:

You don't need to talk trash about Islam if you left the religion then leave but don't slander it. Your disgusting and should know better

Allah trashtalks me constantly in your holy book and then homosexuals/non-believers are supposed to take that without responses? You people truly are deluded. I'll stop talking about your religion when it no longer limits my ability to live freely in my country-- which is far into the future, marka get comfy with me trashtalking Muhammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts