Somali yemeni dude slandering Muhammad saw

Status
Not open for further replies.
disgusting subhanallah may Allah guide him :oh6b81q::confused:

Mods can you please change this title, it's a misleading and false title.

There's no such thing as a "Yemeni Somali". Your either Somali or not. If your mixed with something else your biracial, your not Somali and shouldn't claim Somali.

This guy is an Arab and has nothing to do with Somalis. Arabs should deal with this guy, not Somalis.

Mods can you please change this title, it's a misleading and false title.

There's no such thing as a "Yemeni Somali". Your either Somali or not. If your mixed with something else your biracial, your not Somali and shouldn't claim Somali.

This guy is an Arab and has nothing to do with Somalis. Arabs should deal with this guy, not Somalis.
:gucciwhat: well I am half Colombian very insulting

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
No sales and alive and skinny:what1:
How is that something to compare does he think our prophet muhammad s.a.w was a musician:umwhat:
The bastard. These people can never say these stuff to muslims faces because they can't defend themselves alone. How are some of the things he choose something to be proud of clearly he's tapped:what:

Prophet Muhammad saw. has had followers from when he was walking the earth to this day. His name is mentioned daily. Alhamdulillah for Islam.

No sales and alive and skinny:what1:
How is that something to compare does he think our prophet muhammad s.a.w was a musician:umwhat:
The bastard. These people can never say these stuff to muslims faces because they can't defend themselves alone. How are some of the things he choose something to be proud of clearly he's tapped:what:
Tapped on another level subhanallah I am convinced these ex muslims still know Islam is the right way but won't admit it and are still guilty. Uff how disgusting to compare the beloved prophet to Ariana grande

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's a girl loool. She's an athiest and claims to be a lesbian:mjlol::siilaanyolaugh:
I like her anti dhegcas tweets and memes tho:trumpsmirk:
:westbrookswag: lol lemme come back and go on twitter. One sec:sass2:

I'm just kidding I'll just laugh not like or retweet:whoa:

Stop disrespecting me like this. Horta kow) Soomaali baan ahay.
2nd) Haween khaniis ah baan ahay- stop calling me a man, they are below me. Nimanka free timekeyga waan kuu kaadsha.

3rd of all) I'm an apostate, so obviously waxaad ka hadlaysiin waxey ila yihiin sheeko sheeko. Muhammad iyo Allah adoon uma ihii waxbana igama galin ilaahyadiin marka say with your chests that my tweet was funny.

As for @Jeesto and @Blade1 jahannama baa Alleh idinku fuugeyay because you think I'm funny.

Stop disrespecting me like this. Horta kow) Soomaali baan ahay.
2nd) Haween khaniis ah baan ahay- stop calling me a man, they are below me. Nimanka free timekeyga waan kuu kaadsha.

3rd of all) I'm an apostate, so obviously waxaad ka hadlaysiin waxey ila yihiin sheeko sheeko. Muhammad iyo Allah adoon uma ihii waxbana igama galin ilaahyadiin marka say with your chests that my tweet was funny.

As for @Jeesto and @Blade1 jahannama baa Alleh idinku fuugeyay because you think I'm funny.

Acuudubillah shaydaamada has been lurking for years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts