Somali writes his lineage until Nuh

Many think Arab lineage & ancestry is prestigious.

Somalis aren't the only Muslims that do this, other Horn African Muslims, North Africans/Berbers, Malays, North Sudanese & some others all falsely claim Arab lineage as well. The only Muslim Nationalities that im aware of that don't do this are Iranians, Chechens & Turks.
Exactly lol. Anytime someone says it my dad’s like c’mon now lol. Unless they actually have Arab ancestry.

Wrong Turks do this too even know a Turk that claimed he was related to Prophet (pbuh) and a Sayid he was even from tribal leader, He is from Eastern Turkey, but Turks don't act superior with it and nation comes first and all are proud Turks.
Never seen a Turk do this. Ever.

There may be some exceptions, but the general rule is that Turks or Iranians don't falsely claim a foreign lineage.

Tukraq

VIP
I remember speaking to a Somali fella that looked very black/ssa & was from Somaliland. The dude was so proud of his fake Arab lineage.

It's laughable wallah.
:drakelaugh:
how do you know its fake? it would be laughable if he were saying he's arab genetically or something, but lineage wise is reasonable
bush.clinton.jpg

these too guys for example have a common recent ancestor but are diffrent racially as are Genghis khan descendants who can look hindu or slavic or Chinese lol

how do you know its fake? it would be laughable if he were saying he's arab genetically or something, but lineage wise is reasonable
bush.clinton.jpg

these too guys for example have a common recent ancestor but are diffrent racially as are Genghis khan descendants who can look hindu or slavic or Chinese lol
Youre missing the point. Its not about looks, its been proven Somalis don't share a lineage with arabs.

Tukraq

VIP
genetics.
than my post was applicable since genetics don't show lineage, two different things, if I go to say Samoa and marry a samoan and my prodigy stick with living in and marrying samoans in 30 generations they won't have any of my genetics but will have my lineage, which is why I brought up Genghis in that post who literally did this

than my post was applicable since genetics don't show lineage, two different things, if I go to say Samoa and marry a samoan and my prodigy stick with living and marrying samoans in 30 generations they won't have any of my genetics but will have my lineage, which is why I brought up Genghis in that post who literally did this
No, Somalis don't share their Y chromosome with arabs which is passed down from father to son. So in your example the Y chromosome wouldn't change. @Apollo can and has explained it better.

Lol its a fact, why are you fighting so hard to be something you're not?

Nuh was born in Mesopotamia which was like 6000 years ago, and this person is naming his lineage all the way back to then, through what chinese whispers.....

Tukraq

VIP
No, Somalis don't share their Y chromosome with arabs which is passed down from father to son. So in your example the Y chromosome wouldn't change. @Apollo can and has explained it better.

Lol its a fact, why are you fighting so hard to be something you're not?
yes but my son would pass down a biracial y chromosome and his kids 25 percent by 30 generations they would be unrecognizable from the population they live at and share less than a percent of dna with me

yes but my son would pass down a biracial y chromosome and his kids 25 percent by 30 generations they would be unrecognizable from the population they live at and share less than a percent of dna with me
Thats not how it works. It doesn't change and is passed from father to son.

Trending