Somali writes his lineage until Nuh

Tukraq

VIP
I'd prefer to own lush farmland in North Sudan & put people to work on my land:
:ahh::banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

North Sudan has been blessed by the Nile Masha'allah
north Sudan is not blessed lol I guess they have the lower end of the nile but thats it, its also the worst place for farmland in the world, in the Sahara dessert

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
north Sudan is not blessed lol I guess they have the lower end of the nile but thats it, its also the worst place for farmland in the world, in the Sahara dessert
Of course a Somali sxb who wants his people to believe in the geneaology

CaliTedesse

VIP
Anyone notice how he skipped writing Darood and Jabarti. He wants to make it seem very Arabic kkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
is that so mr صومال ابن كوش, it seems from that criteria your an arab, however your Ibn kuwsh, unlike this Ibn Shem man
Sxb I am cultural Arab I like dressing Arabic and speaking the language learning more about it althought can never deny aabo Kush I am his descendant as is evident by my Nilotic third leg.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol Darood we are as Somali as any other tribe. So I don’t understand the need to claim Arab lineage.
you can be somali with arab lineage, daarod married a dir women if I remember correctly and his kids did too, but were talking paternal lineage wise, theres near pure Russian/pakistani/chinese and Iraqi ghenghis khan descendants for example lineage wise but they're fully Russian/pakistani/chinese and Iraqi in every other metric

you can be somali with arab lineage, daarod married a dir women if I remember correctly and his kids did too, but were talking paternal lineage wise, theres near pure Russian/pakistani/chinese and Iraqi ghenghis khan descendants for example lineage wise but they're fully Russian/pakistani/chinese and Iraqi in every other metric
That’s true. Lol it’s just the Arab part wasn’t never brought up. Like my parents talking about our ancestry etc. So I don’t claim it.

Lol Darood we are as Somali as any other tribe. So I don’t understand the need to claim Arab lineage.
Many think Arab lineage & ancestry is prestigious.

Somalis aren't the only Muslims that do this, other Horn African Muslims, North Africans/Berbers, Malays, North Sudanese & some others all falsely claim Arab lineage as well. The only Muslim Nationalities that im aware of that don't do this are Iranians, Chechens & Turks.

Tukraq

VIP

Somalis aren't the only Muslims that do this, North Africans/Berbers, Malays, North Sudanese & some others all falsely claim Arab lineage. The only Muslim Nationalities that im aware of that don't do this are Iranians & Turks.
how do you know those populations are falsely claiming? arabs defiantly lived in those places and possible descendants of the prophets family, its not farfetched

CaliTedesse

VIP

Somalis aren't the only Muslims that do this, other Horn African Muslims, North Africans/Berbers, Malays, North Sudanese & some others all falsely claim Arab lineage as well. The only Muslim Nationalities that im aware of that don't do this are Iranians, Chechens & Turks.
Wrong Turks do this too even know a Turk that claimed he was related to Prophet (pbuh) and a Sayid he was even from tribal leader, He is from Eastern Turkey, but Turks don't act superior with it and nation comes first and all are proud Turks.

This Arab meme will never die.
B1DBDE1880882BE80E5508416212281BE707A6F1

Tukraq

VIP
Wrong Turks do this too even know a Turk that claimed he was related to Prophet (pbuh) and a Sayid he was even from tribal leader, He is from Eastern Turkey, but Turks don't act superior with it and nation comes first and all are proud Turks.
I mean dosent the queen have prophet lineage through a turk?

CaliTedesse

VIP

Iranians were one of the earliest Arabized groups did you know this many Iranians started claiming Arab tribes there are many famous Persians who have Arab genealogy but are seen as Persians.

Trending