Somali writes his lineage until Nuh

Tukraq

VIP
Try to remove that Arab stuff from the Darod wikipedia page and you will get banned from there. I tried many times before, unsuccessfully. It's infuriating.
the lineage is plausible, daarod being an arab that moved to a predominantly African country and him and his descendants mixed in with the local population for generations essentially wiping his dna out

Apollo

VIP
the lineage is plausible, daarod being an arab that moved to a predominantly African country and him and his descendants mixed in with the local population for generations essentially wiping his dna out

Trust me, it's not possible. It's the exact same lineage as all other Somalis, like the one found in the Habar Awal, Hawiye, Garre.. etc etc.. too obviously Somali. Not an Arab.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Try to remove that Arab stuff from the Darod wikipedia page and you will get banned from there. I tried many times before, unsuccessfully. It's infuriating.
Who’s even behind that wikipedia page :kodaksmiley: so many retards believe in that myth thanks to that page

Tukraq

VIP
Trust me, it's not possible. It's the exact same lineage as all other Somalis, like the one found in the Habar Awal, Hawiye, Garre.. etc etc.. too obviously Somali. Not an Arab.
its all prehistory so we might never know however I do suspect one of these clans lineages were as they stated an everyone copied:lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
its all prehistory so we might never know however I do suspect one of these clans lineages were as they stated an everyone copied:lolbron:

The Sheekhaal clan seems to be the one where foreign Asian sheikhs who moved to Harar actually established their clan. For Isaaq and Darod there is little to no evidence. But the Sheekhaal got issues with that they claim Banu Hashim, but their abtiris leads to the Pakistan-Uzbekistan region instead.

Tukraq

VIP
The Sheekhaal clan seems to be the one where foreign Asian sheikhs who moved to Harar actually established their clan. For Isaaq and Darod there is little to no evidence. But the Sheekhaal got issues with that they claim Banu Hashim, but their abtiris leads to the Pakistan-Uzbekistan region instead.
damn didn't know that lol, what about the ashraf

Trending

Latest posts