Somali women's beauty appreciation post.

I'm not saying YOU care, I'm saying that it's pretty clear that there are numerous of lowlife abdis who make it their entire job to harrass somali women with ajnabis. Trust me or any other somali women for that matter don't want your validation we just want to be left alone.
Lool.. If you want to be left alone then I suggest you stay away from Somali men and stick to your ajnabi men's people, it is very simple.. But coming on a Somali forum, insulting Somali men while flashing around you're with an ajnabi and then expecting the red carpet to be rolled out is a bit unrealistic you know.

Lool.. If you want to be left alone then I suggest you stay away from Somali men and stick to your ajnabi men's people, it is very simple.. But coming on a Somali forum, insulting Somali men while flashing around you're with an ajnabi and then expecting the red carpet to be rolled out is a bit unrealistic you know.
Same with you. Please take your on advice. The other day you were putting Arab/Asian women on a pedestal and saying men should marry them. With all due respect, stop insulting Somali women and if you think we’re so less than, go to their forums as well.

Stay away from Somali women.

Same with you. Please take your on advice. The other day you were putting Arab/Asian women on a pedestal and saying men should marry them. With all due respect, stop insulting Somali women and if you think we’re so less than, go to their forums as well.

Stay away from Somali women.

I was clearly trolling y'all.. But these chest beating Xalimos biggest success is getting with an ajnabi and shitting on Somali men.. Do you agree it is a bit low when your biggest achievement is getting with an ajnabi? Atleast I would respect them if they came to brag about attaining a high education or achieved a great career advancement..

I was clearly trolling y'all.. But these chest beating Xalimos biggest success is getting with an ajnabi and shitting on Somali men.. Do you agree it is a bit low when your biggest achievement is getting with an ajnabi? Atleast I would respect them if they came to brag about attaining a high education or achieved a great career advancement..
Of course I do. I’m not a fan of ajnabi marriages. What’s so great about them.

Of course I do. I’m not a fan of ajnabi marriages. What’s so great about them.

Atleast you are a real one, that's why I respect you.. But some of these girls like @Samiira is coming here disrespecting Somali men while claiming she's dating an ajnabi then expect to be respected, isn't that a bit contradicting? Also I don't understand the notion or opinion of the likes of @malab who thinks Somali girls/women are too beautiful to be dating a Somali male.. My math just doesn't add up when I calculate, because in my formula these females are the products of a farax lugo baasto and a xalimo :manny:

Realistically speaking I probaly have only 4% of afar dna in me lol but the afar family are married in to my family. You should be proud, afars are prideful people who keep their culture very authentic from what I've seen wish us somalis did the same.
There's still some somalis around who've basically been untouched by colonization/globalization. They live in the Awash Valley & look like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Atleast you are a real one, that's why I respect you.. But some of these girls like @Samiira is coming here disrespecting Somali men while claiming she's dating an ajnabi then expect to be respected, isn't that a bit contradicting? Also I don't understand the notion or opinion of the likes of @malab who thinks Somali girls/women are too beautiful to be dating a Somali male.. My math just doesn't add up when I calculate, because in my formula these females are the products of a farax lugo baasto and a xalimo :manny:
Somali women are good looking. I hear it regularly. The type of men I have attracted an Abdi could probably not get as a female equivalent.The difference between me and say you. Is I never brag nor care to talk to men outside my ethnicity. 100% loyal. I have options but don't exercise them. Meanwhile you brag and most of you indiscriminately date all types. Often as placeholders. :mjlol: You are ajnabi leftovers. It is the pot calling the kettle black. Hence, why I say let the girls do what or say whatever they want.

Somali women are good looking. I hear it regularly. The type of men I have attracted an Abdi could probably not get as a female equivalent.The difference between me and say you. Is I never brag nor care to talk to men outside my ethnicity. 100% loyal. I have options but don't exercise them. Meanwhile you brag and most of you indiscriminately date all types. Often as placeholders. :mjlol: You are ajnabi leftovers. It is the pot calling the kettle black. Hence, why I say let the girls do what or say whatever they want.
Lool.. You calling Abdi exiters placeholders? :damn:

You know I got nothing but love for Somali queens like you.. I'm just tired of these dhoocilo running loose everywhere on the net with a ton of makeup and no class thinking they're successful because some ajnabi sneezed near them.. Anyways apart from the internet shenanigans most Somalis are proud people.

I agree with you sis, I'm also seeing so many faraaxs putting us down lately on social media calling us ugly, mid, s, and all sort of slurs.. I think the reason they are doing that is so that we become undesirable to ajnabi men so the only option we have is them like you said.
Who let the 14 year old in

Screenshot_20230110-153258_Twitter.jpg

Ask yourself where can she divest? what community welcome Somali women? why u think they cling onto us n try get themself n their ajnabi kid accepted🤣 wallahi bro i feel bad for them atleast somali men welcome ajnabi women but this ladies are frustrated their way is by talkin shit ab somali men bc they alrdy know our view off them n that frustrates them.

ik alot persian/asian/albanian/arab ladies who married out they adopt their husbands culture n get welcomed by that community n divest peacefully girls like salma cant i pity them. Like who even comes on ”somalispot” out off all spaces when ur with a ajnabi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
dead star wars GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lool.. You calling Abdi exiters placeholders? :damn:

You know I got nothing but love for Somali queens like you.. I'm just tired of these dhoocilo running loose everywhere on the net with a ton of makeup and no class thinking they're successful because some ajnabi sneezed near them.. Anyways apart from the internet shenanigans most Somalis are proud people.
:mjlol: You take these kids (online) too seriously. You are a millennial. I expect greater maturity from you. Then to go back and forth when a hatchling. My generation did not bat an eye nor get in their feelings when the gender wars ensued, and even the most dishevelled and least attractive Abdi did not care for IR relationships or marriages. He was busy doing his own thing. Self-confidence was sky-high, and the self-assuredness was too.

If it's any consolation, the same girls who run their mouths end up with Abdis. Also, many girls with the most Anti-Abdi rhetoric were the most boy crazy for good-looking ones. They were playing out their scarcity mentality, assuming that pickings were slim and acting aggressively to gain the affection of someone who matched their ideal. It was fascinating to see it in action. I remember being at uni once, and this girl who spoke about all Abdis being all ug and skinny was the same one who tried to take a picture behind a fake potted plant of my male cousin.
Interested Kim Kardashian GIF

:deadrose:I felt secondhand embarrassment for her wallahi.

:mjlol: You take these kids (online) too seriously. You are a millennial. I expect greater maturity from you. Then to go back and forth when a hatchling. My generation did not bat an eye nor get in their feelings when the gender wars ensued, and even the most dishevelled and least attractive Abdi did not care for IR relationships or marriages. He was busy doing his own thing. Self-confidence was sky-high, and the self-assuredness was too.

If it's any consolation, the same girls who run their mouths end up with Abdis. Also, many girls with the most Anti-Abdi rhetoric were the most boy crazy for good-looking ones. They were playing out their scarcity mentality, assuming that pickings were slim and acting aggressively to gain the affection of someone who matched their ideal. It was fascinating to see it in action. I remember being at uni once, and this girl who spoke about all Abdis being all ug and skinny was the same one who tried to take a picture behind a fake potted plant of my male cousin.
Interested Kim Kardashian GIF

:deadrose:I felt secondhand embarrassment for her wallahi.
Loool.. You know sometimes I like to troll these hatchlings.. I remember we had good fun in those good old days.. Now you mention anti Abdi xalimos ending up with a farax, remember this one particular Xalimo who was a fierce anti faraxs but who was married to a Farax...but this miskiin was totally domisticated even appearing on her videos as instructed from time to time :wow:

Abdisamad initially I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now I'm just flabbergasted at how gullible you are. Somali incels make hate pages and tweets daily harassing and straight up online bullying any somali girl they see with an ajnabi and then you wonder why we find them annoying. Yall are worse than them Indian incels.

@samira24 they like to pretend you're the grazy one when they see their fellow somali male literally harass us they look the other side.
Somali girls harass Somali men with ajnabi too, I don’t know why you act like it’s one way street, every ajnabi women that is with a Somali guy hates Somali women because of their attitudes

Somali girls harass Somali men with ajnabi too, I don’t know why you act like it’s one way street, every ajnabi women that is with a Somali guy hates Somali women because of their attitudes
We don't make fake accounts to haras yall and calling you d!hlo, so calm it. Anyway this post wasn't even about gender war its just simply to appreciate authentic somali beauty. @Abdisamad nigga you think too deep about this i'm also trolling but at least I dont bend down and praise random ajnabis like you do.

Garaad diinle

 
There's still some somalis around who've basically been untouched by colonization/globalization. They live in the Awash Valley & look like this.

These are ciisa somalis living in western siiti. They're your cousins man.

Last edited:
We don't make fake accounts to haras yall and calling you d!hlo, so calm it. Anyway this post wasn't even about gender war its just simply to appreciate authentic somali beauty. @Abdisamad nigga you think too deep about this i'm also trolling but at least I dont bend down and praise random ajnabis like you do.
There was a white women revert in uk on tiktok who got SA when she was taking shahada by asians or arabs she quite big on tiktok. She married a Somali guy and made a tiktok a disgusting somali girl commented i quote ” the person making a fool of yourself is you and the somali man running after a raped white women”.

Her name is Aasirs.nour on tiktok if you dont wanna believe me.

btw authentic Somali ”beauty” came from an endegamous culture if you n the ajnabi begs was comfortable in ur looks ah lemme not say too much 🤐

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
As much buuq iyo qeylo they have, my heart's only for them.

Great post, OP

There was a white women revert in uk on tiktok who got SA when she was taking shahada by asians or arabs she quite big on tiktok. She married a Somali guy and made a tiktok a disgusting somali girl commented i quote ” the person making a fool of yourself is you and the somali man running after a raped white women”.

Her name is Aasirs.nour on tiktok if you dont wanna believe me.

btw authentic Somali ”beauty” came from an endegamous culture if you n the ajnabi begs was comfortable in ur looks ah lemme not say too much 🤐
Aoodubillah Somali women are crazy envious females with so much hatred for their Somali brothers, they boil with hatred when they see a Farax with a snow bunny :mjlaugh: they can never match the beauty of the white women.

Trending