Somali women's beauty appreciation post.

My favourite authentic pure somali beauties, personally think these qalanjo beauties should be the beauty standard in our country.

428697b2fb2a8fc0303840e2978dc0cd.jpg

c4cf81677fc0abe6da5f50e0566c9b96.jpg

099c3934bcf85dde1f12f011dbb4f8bd.jpg

8bddb898801e833c8ebe6582c3e8df7f.jpg

38818f9956ec1b5700ebd37086754651.jpg

9947c9954eca783c428baf1d4a3b2e1d.jpg

Ety72ySXcAgnFlv (1).jpg

7e7fb155beebd8506d0f9557944d8e6d.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xalimos do me a favour and never bleach your beautiful dark brown skin or become overweight. Our somali beauty is part of our hertiage, so please don't listen to these lugo baasto faraxs they want us to become uglier and fatter so that being with them becomes our only option.
Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Mashallah, Somali women are top 2 and it’s not 2.

I might be biased but honestly I haven’t seen the level of beauty we have in other groups of women. Cause I’m pretty average looking tbh and I still have people gushing over my features and looks lol

The bleached skin + obese look is not doing us any good. I don't know who unleashed that beauty standard onto the Somali population but they need to be jailed.... they are trying to sabotage.
:mybusiness:
The truth hurt sometimes but it has to be said!

The bleached skin + obese look is not doing us any good. I don't know who unleashed that beauty standard onto the Somali population but they need to be jailed.... they are trying to sabotage.
:mybusiness:
It is because in Somalia dark skin is viewed as ugly and the more light a woman is the more is she viewed as beautiful.. Obese plus overly bleached women just look sick.. But this is the current beauty standard in Somalia. I don't think the men required or forced this standard onto the women.

Stop posting diana abusers xalimos with full of make up and wigs that’s artificial beauty. Post their pictures when they wake up in the morning most of them are ugly AF.

It is because in Somalia dark skin is viewed as ugly and the more light a woman is the more is she viewed as beautiful.. Obese plus overly bleached women just look sick.. But this is the current beauty standard in Somalia. I don't think the men required or forced this standard onto the women.
Dark skin used to be viewed as a positive trait in most of somali history until recently after the civil war, saying that that somali men have not contributed to the bleaching crisis back home is incredibly naive of you.
@malab

Stop posting diana abusers xalimos with full of make up and wigs that’s artificial beauty. Post their pictures when they wake up in the morning most of them are ugly AF.
These girls are all naturally dark brown skinned with their real hair and light make-up, it's not their fault you're ugly, insecure and jealous.
68043a547af534d76e7ae9856fa1c592.gif

I have a theory that’s it’s how the wealthier class of Somali women looked in the last 25 years and everybody else just started mimicking them.
People tend to mimic richer people, even in tackiness.

It’s due to poverty. You’ll find that through out history men preferred fat women especially in times of resource insecurity. Studies even show that poorer and stressed out men are more attracted to heavier women. Check this out:

In the current climate of Somalia, men preferring bigger women shouldn’t be a surprise. Somalia is a country with famines and droughts, hence insecurities surrounding resources are high. Stress is probably an issue with people trying to find ways to put food on the table.

Hence, having an obese wife in a world in which getting enough nutrients is a struggle means that such a man is doing well. It is a marker of comfortability and prosperity. In other cultures, light skin signified high status as well as it means that you’re a lady of leisure or a well-looked after housewife who doesn’t have to toil away in the fields with her husband.

A lot of what we find attractive is based on economics and scarcity.

Last edited:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
It’s due to poverty. You’ll find that through out history men preferred fat women especially in times of resource insecurity. Studies even show that poorer and stressed out men are more attracted to heavier women.
I can see their reasoning, having a big girl is like investing in a big slab of meat. It keeps your mind off the hunger.

I agree with you sis, I'm also seeing so many faraaxs putting us down lately on social media calling us ugly, mid, s, and all sort of slurs.. I think the reason they are doing that is so that we become undesirable to ajnabi men so the only option we have is them like you said.

I agree with you sis, I'm also seeing so many faraaxs putting us down lately on social media calling us ugly, mid, s, and all sort of slurs.. I think the reason they are doing that is so that we become undesirable to ajnabi men so the only option we have is them like you said.
Are you hearin yourself? some main character syndrome if ur good lookin ur good lookin no matter ethnicity any man wld die for Lori harvey nobody give af she AA. From ur comment i can tell ur quite insecure ab ur looks faraaxs has an abundance off Somali women all over the world let alone back home and enuff ajnabi women out there touch some grass.

Are you hearin yourself? some main character syndrome if ur good lookin ur good lookin no matter ethnicity any man wld die for Lori harvey nobody give af she AA. From ur comment i can tell ur quite insecure ab ur looks faraaxs has an abundance off Somali women all over the world let alone back home and enuff ajnabi women out there touch some grass.

Trending

Latest posts