Somali women's beauty appreciation post.

There was a white women revert in uk on tiktok who got SA when she was taking shahada by asians or arabs she quite big on tiktok. She married a Somali guy and made a tiktok a disgusting somali girl commented i quote ” the person making a fool of yourself is you and the somali man running after a raped white women”.

Her name is Aasirs.nour on tiktok if you dont wanna believe me.

btw authentic Somali ”beauty” came from an endegamous culture if you n the ajnabi begs was comfortable in ur looks ah lemme not say too much 🤐
I remember this Arab girl made a post on r muslim marriage about marrying a Somali guy snd what to expect in terms of meeting Parents and how weddings are done. A Somali girl commented make sure you do a criminal background check and some other garbage
:dead:

@Bundasliga posted the thread I think lmao

I remember this Arab girl made a post on r muslim marriage about marrying a Somali guy snd what to expect in terms of meeting Parents and how weddings are done. A Somali girl commented make sure you do a criminal background check and some other garbage

:dead: :dead:
Arab girl mentions he has no red flags & asks about Somali culture View attachment 235417
Xalimos working overtime to tarnish a faraxs name :dead: View attachment 235418

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Aoodubillah Somali women are crazy envious females with so much hatred for their Somali brothers, they boil with hatred when they see a Farax with a snow bunny :mjlaugh: they can never match the beauty of the white women.
Your gross, ma maskaxda ayaa lagaa qaaday?

Last edited:

lmaoo. brother it’s pure projection from girls when they generalize Somali men havin an agenda against them those women are the same genderwarriors whose whole identity resolve arnd Somali men. There is a rsn why you never see the normal Somali females on this site spewing this rhetoric as the ajnabi beg🤣 Truth be told Somali women mateguard aswell the only difference is they might not insult the same way as their opposite genderwarriors.

Last edited:

Amber

A blessed human
Attention my Somali women. It is I Dawaco speaking. From my beautiful gazelles to my curvy queens, look at us you picky abdis. rising and awakened. We are the future, my sisters. We are the trailblazers, long live the xalimos

Abdisamad initially I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now I'm just flabbergasted at how gullible you are. Somali incels make hate pages and tweets daily harassing and straight up online bullying any somali girl they see with an ajnabi and then you wonder why we find them annoying. Yall are worse than them Indian incels.

@samira24 they like to pretend you're the grazy one when they see their fellow somali male literally harass us they look the other side.
Nobody is worse then Indian incels the day we get to that level is the day the horns are blown. I dont even make comments like that but this was outrageous.

Trending