Somali women's beauty appreciation post.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since Somalis can look so diverse, here are some ones of diversity from skin tone to hair to features:

1674758500356.png

1674758527055.png

1674758654140.png

1674758722387.png

1674776964720.png

1674776993796.png

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
2 3& 5 are probably the only authentic photos. 1st guy is probably some Eri Saho or Afar, 4th guy looks like a Punjabi looooool.
I blind asked my Dad about the first one and he said he's most likely Somali from the Ogaden tribe, my mom said the same. So, I don't know about that dude. :ohno: 4th, I'd say it just depends and he might be reer magaal. What do you think about the 6th one?

I blind asked my Dad about the first one and he said he's most likely Somali from the Ogaden tribe, my mom said the same. So, I don't know about that dude. :ohno: 4th, I'd say it just depends and he might be reer magaal. What do you think about the 6th one?
Ogaden kulaha, what tribe are your parents?
:deadrose:

First guy is afar, I'm pretty sure I've seen the post of where the photo originally came from. Your parents are not wrong though, I have afar family from my mom's side and they look pretty much like somalis.

First guy is afar, I'm pretty sure I've seen the post of where the photo originally came from. Your parents are not wrong though, I have afar family from my mom's side and they look pretty much like somalis.
Damn you part afar & been keeping it on locks this whole time. I'm not alone anymore :rejoice:

Damn you part afar & been keeping it on locks this whole time. I'm not alone anymore :rejoice:
Realistically speaking I probaly have only 4% of afar dna in me lol but the afar family are married in to my family. You should be proud, afars are prideful people who keep their culture very authentic from what I've seen wish us somalis did the same.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Ask yourself where can she divest? what community welcome Somali women? why u think they cling onto us n try get themself n their ajnabi kid accepted🤣 wallahi bro i feel bad for them atleast somali men welcome ajnabi women but this ladies are frustrated their way is by talkin shit ab somali men bc they alrdy know our view off them n that frustrates them.

ik alot persian/asian/albanian/arab ladies who married out they adopt their husbands culture n get welcomed by that community n divest peacefully girls like salma cant i pity them. Like who even comes on ”somalispot” out off all spaces when ur with a ajnabi? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
”im not into guys” xoogster ur one weirdo genderwarrior wallahi.

Caught your ass doing up gender wars :salute: :ooh:

Abdisamad initially I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now I'm just flabbergasted at how gullible you are. Somali incels make hate pages and tweets daily harassing and straight up online bullying any somali girl they see with an ajnabi and then you wonder why we find them annoying. Yall are worse than them Indian incels.

@samira24 they like to pretend you're the grazy one when they see their fellow somali male literally harass us they look the other side.
Wallhi I couldn't care about who you date, it's not like us Somali men don't have other options, anyway if you are with an ajnabi and happy in that relationship why seek the validation and opinion of Somali men? Why don't you stick to your ajnabi men?

Last edited:
Wallhi I couldn't care about who you date, it's not like us Somali men don't have other options, anyway if you are with an ajnabi and happy in that relationship why seek the validation and opinion of Somali men? Why don't you stick to your ajnabi men?
I'm not saying YOU care, I'm saying that it's pretty clear that there are numerous of lowlife abdis who make it their entire job to harrass somali women with ajnabis. Me or any other somali women for that matter don't want your validation we just want to be left alone.

Trending