Somali women's beauty appreciation post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What relevance does u havin a ajnabi man have to do with thisšŸ¤£ a homeless women can get a man meskien. once again y u so worried ab somali men every post? divest peacefully and stop bein obsessed if ur man treating u good you wouldnt worry ab somali guys on the internet weirdo. Every post u make it just proves you suffer from deep self hatred cant even divest peacefully but lurkin on somali socialmedia n sites bc the ajnabis look down on you n dont accept you.

Why is there a need for a beauty standard in the first place? We are all beautiful in our own ways. We shouldnā€™t put people on pedestals for something they didnā€™t give themselves. Likewise, we shouldnā€™t look down on people for the way Allah created them.

What relevance does u havin a ajnabi man have to do with thisšŸ¤£ a homeless women can get a man meskien. once again y u so worried ab somali men every post? divest peacefully and stop bein obsessed if ur man treating u good you wouldnt worry ab somali guys on the internet weirdo. Every post u make it just proves you suffer from deep self hatred cant even divest peacefully but lurkin on somali socialmedia n sites bc the ajnabis look down on you n dont accept you.

We get our perception from real humans you kno?not social media. fathers brothers cousin the people we went to school. Clearly ur view on Somali men is damaged from ur background which makes sense in how obsessed you are. Let me tell u something socialmedia aint real life so take a breather divest peacefully and stop clinging onto people who want nothing to do with you.

If the incels are only embarrassing somali men & you've already divested you shouldn't give a f*ck. You have nothing to do with them
Ask yourself where can she divest? what community welcome Somali women? why u think they cling onto us n try get themself n their ajnabi kid acceptedšŸ¤£ wallahi bro i feel bad for them atleast somali men welcome ajnabi women but this ladies are frustrated their way is by talkin shit ab somali men bc they alrdy know our view off them n that frustrates them.

ik alot persian/asian/albanian/arab ladies who married out they adopt their husbands culture n get welcomed by that community n divest peacefully girls like salma cant i pity them. Like who even comes on ā€somalispotā€ out off all spaces when ur with a ajnabi? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Why is there a need for a beauty standard in the first place? We are all beautiful in our own ways. We shouldnā€™t put people on pedestals for something they didnā€™t give themselves. Likewise, we shouldnā€™t look down on people for the way Allah created them.
In retrospect, my comment was a bit disrespectful. My apologies folks
Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

I agree with you sis, I'm also seeing so many faraaxs putting us down lately on social media calling us ugly, mid, s, and all sort of slurs.. I think the reason they are doing that is so that we become undesirable to ajnabi men so the only option we have is them like you said.
:deadrose:

It's the typical pressed xalimo character.. Beating her chest like a gorilla screaming I have my Ajnabi man.. Like her biggeste achievement in life is getting with an ajnabi but still Somali men live rent free in her head :mjlol: :deadmanny:

It's the typical pressed xalimo character.. Beating her chest like a gorilla screaming I have my Ajnabi man.. Like her biggeste achievement in life is getting with an ajnabi but still Somali men live rent free in her head :mjlol: :deadmanny:
Abdisamad initially I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now I'm just flabbergasted at how gullible you are. Somali incels make hate pages and tweets daily harassing and straight up online bullying any somali girl they see with an ajnabi and then you wonder why we find them annoying. Yall are worse than them Indian incels.

@samira24 they like to pretend you're the grazy one when they see their fellow somali male literally harass us they look the other side.

Abdisamad initially I gave you the benefit of the doubt but now I'm just flabbergasted at how gullible you are. Somali incels make hate pages and tweets daily harassing and straight up online bullying any somali girl they see with an ajnabi and then you wonder why we find them annoying. Yall are worse than them Indian incels.

@samira24 they like to pretend you're the grazy one when they see their fellow somali male literally harass us they look the other side.
waar once again y r u bothered by somali men? why are u on a somali space? once again u finding somali men annoyin has 0 relevance since we dont even care ab u truthfully? why do u let us be in ur mind? just divest peacefully n nobody cares yaab wallahi. Weirdest thing must be coming onto Somali spaces complaining ab Somali men when ur with an ajnabi like are u not gettin satisfied? this ajnabi lovers , gaalos , lgbt member cant just leave somali community in peace drag ur negativity somewhere else.

deep trauma broski this is their way 2 one-up their absent fathers, its like when the white trailer trash girl gets with a black guy as a ā€f*ck youā€ to her dadšŸ¤£Thet are mentally deficient from their upbringing they thought weā€™d welcome them like other groups does deep down they are depressed bc we look down upon them otherwise why do they keep showin up in our spaces meskienyal.

waar once again y r u bothered by somali men? why are u on a somali space? once again u finding somali men annoyin has 0 relevance since we dont even care ab u truthfully? why do u let us be in ur mind? just divest peacefully n nobody cares yaab wallahi. Weirdest thing must be coming onto Somali spaces complaining ab Somali men when ur with an ajnabi like are u not gettin satisfied? this ajnabi lovers , gaalos , lgbt member cant just leave somali community in peace drag ur negativity somewhere else.
deep trauma broski this is their way 2 one-up their absent fathers, its like when the white trailer trash girl gets with a black guy as a ā€f*ck youā€ to her dadšŸ¤£Thet are mentally deficient from their upbringing they thought weā€™d welcome them like other groups does deep down they are depressed bc we look down upon them otherwise why do they keep showin up in our spaces meskienyal.
I'm not going to read all of that but I can sense a xalimo left you for an ajnabi, heal get some therapy saxib no need to project your hatred in to others. This is an online forum, it ain't that deep...

I'm not going to read all of that but I can sense a xalimo left you for an ajnabi, heal get some therapy saxib no need to project your hatred in to others. This is an online forum, it ain't that deep...
Everything for you is ajnabi n xalimo like is that the purpose ur father n mother made u? wallahi i pity you. This what happens when u get disowned by ur aboo n exiled from the community you wild out on socialmedia.

Trending

Latest posts