Somali women, what do you love most about Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
f*ck off....

Non-Somalis are now asking if Somalis are MJ, if they say no, then they get their ass beat.

Secondly who the f*ck are you? And who gave you the privilege to quote me?
tenor.gif

That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. No one asks that bullshit. They see you as Somali muslims and nothing else. I quoted your ass because I hate qabiil talk. Stop dividing us. Nobody knows who the f*ck Hutu or MJ or OG is and what they have done.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. No one asks that bullshit. They see you as Somali muslims and nothing else. I quoted your ass because I hate qabiil talk. Stop dividing us. Nobody knows who the f*ck Hutu or MJ or OG is and what they have done.
Build a bridge and get over it nayaa.

Only langaab es hate qabiil.

Take your irrelevant ass out of here.

somali girls in the UK have high standards for the males but nobody really rates them like that from what ive heard its a smash and pass thing

“Only langaab es hate qabiil” :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I’m done. The was so stupid it wasn’t even funny.

You sound like a pregnant woman who’s 8 months watching a big wedding with her friends talking about different girls qabiil and what they are wearing :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Real talk though your ass is so stupid

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
“Only langaab es hate qabiil” :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I’m done. The was so stupid it wasn’t even funny.

You sound like a pregnant woman who’s 8 months watching a big wedding with her friends talking about different girls qabiil and what they are wearing :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Real talk though your ass is so stupid
You're still a langaab .

Blame your forefathers for being irrelevant.

rihanna-tongue-out-e1420123669351.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your the only female I managed to make Alt-Cushite on here. This alone puts you in the top 20% at least.

I'm a realist that's attune to the various dimensions of human behaviour. In abundance, they are great and hospitable like grasshoppers but they destroy crops like locusts when faced with scarcity/stiff competition for resources. This is when people become more insular and revert back to tribalism. Plus, it's only natural to want to preseve oneself and identity.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You’re a weak . Weak ass shits like you are the reason hoes are rising in the community. Your the type of guy who lets his sister come home at 2 in the morning and be like “how’s the college trip abaayo” with your punk ass. Kill yourself pussy

My life is blessed Thanks to Allah

:kanyeshrug:

You can throw shit at me I dont care I dont act hard online nor should you

Especially with a gay a name like that a pimp named Woozie mu
:ohreally:

You had to talk negative didn't you? 4:1, maybe Somali men aren't alot in your place or maybe you made that up or maybe they are going to southeast Asia which are over 700k Somali men going to universities in SEA each year and leaving after their gradutation. Somali men are good with polygamy back home but here in the west they can't do it since it's illegal and Somali women can be butthurt about it. FGM are caused by Somali mothers/female while Somali fatheres/men fight against it and try to stop it.

You don't like men? That explains your lies lol.
And this is why we are better at dissing and bashing each other. I simply said I am CONCERNED with the ratio at MY school and other schools where I have cousins. I also stated what could be the reasons. OMG you're so insecure. The rest of my comment was genuine praise. Keep it pushing buddy.

I don't have a Somali brother/brothers I'm not that close to my father, I've never had Somali guy friends so i dont know. I think Somali men are shy to appraoch Somali women but thats my guess.

My life is blessed Thanks to Allah

:kanyeshrug:

You can throw shit at me I dont care I dont act hard online nor should you

Especially with a gay a name like that a pimp named Woozie mu
:ohreally:
I would stomp the shit out of you in real life as well don’t worry.The name mercury sounds gay, woozie mu is not a pimp, he’s an honourable man from the Traids

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
It got nothing to do with being Somali, it's about who the person is as an individual....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts