A cleaner- use his money to pay for it :dabcasar:

If he can’t cook- I will pay for professionals
To teach him - in all cuisines

No Excuses — yes I am a catch Masha’Allah
You will have a hot libaaax woman

And Alpha kids :trumpsmirk:

Don’t Habaar me or else I will hire a voodoo
Internet witch :drakelaugh:

If you was married with me. I would just dick you down and put you in your place. :dabcasar:

Muji

VIP
“I want a man who can cook, clean, if he can’t he better pay for a cook and a cleaner; wallahi I’m a catch”

5CDA6A57-8ADF-4C63-B46E-5A3DFA0FFAEE.jpeg

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Also, Somali men were the first Muslims promoting gender equality, far back in 1975.

Err no. It was just Siyaad Barre who was for it, other somali men, especially wadaadada were against it. Dilkii wadaadada in 1975 started because of ururka haweenka.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Reiko @Knowles @The Cushitic One @Safiya @Hilaac Y'all should be lucky that we don't beat/throw acid/honor kill/rape y'all like some south asian cultures and arab culture. :dabcasar: Yet we get hate for not abusing you.

http://www.qscience.com/doi/pdf/10.5339/messa.2015.4

Also, Somali men were the first Muslims promoting gender equality, far back in 1975.

But what do somali men bring to the table ?

Forget all that. So because they may not be abusers we should love them. We need something tangible :bell:

Err no. It was just Siyaad Barre who was for it, other somali men, especially wadaadada were against it. Dilkii wadaadada in 1975 started because of ururka haweenka.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Subhanallah that is not a good thing :damn:

The lives of the religious leaders no matter how flawed they may be should not be determined by factions. I say that as a feminist.

Do you mind elaborating sis ? What were they advocating. I know the country was somewhat liberal back then

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somali boys I'll give them that they're the less facially and height challenged ethnic group as a whole. Plus we have the same ethnicity and I love being somali plus they give you somali kids hmmmmm mmmmhhh not sure what else

Most of Minnesota are Darods kicked out of Mogadishu. More tight knit community. CA and UK has Somalis from all over.
Thats not true. There are whole apartments in MN where you'll find majority of just one HG subclan.
Karmel mall has mostly hawiye businesses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending