If he can’t cook- I will pay for professionals
To teach him - in all cuisines

No Excuses — yes I am a catch Masha’Allah
You will have a hot libaaax woman

And Alpha kids :trumpsmirk:

Don’t Habaar me or else I will hire a voodoo
Internet witch :drakelaugh:

What will you bring to the table?

I dont believe you really want that, women hate men they can dominate.

Apollo

VIP
Thats not true. There are whole apartments in MN where you'll find majority of just one HG subclan.
Karmel mall has mostly hawiye businesses.

There is a Majeerteen overrepresentation in Minnesota. And almost all them came from Mogadishu rather than Puntland.

There is a Majeerteen overrepresentation in Minnesota. And almost all them came from Mogadishu rather than Puntland.
There are a lot of MJs yes,but its very much a Hawiye stronghold as well. My aunt's apartment complex, was majority from one subclan of HG.
Other darood are more dispersed, in Ohio, San Diego and some in Seattle.

Apollo

VIP
There are a lot of MJs yes,but its very much a Hawiye stronghold as well. My aunt's apartment complex, was majority from one subclan of HG.

In Europe there are barely any Majeerteens or Puntites, in the US there are 10x more.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Listen up Faaraxs. If Somali women ever disrespect us then never ever talk positively about Somali women again. Do you understand?
Why would the opinions of some bother you?

Its not like a few hoodrats represent the majority of them

Why would the opinions of some bother you?

Its not like a few hoodrats represent the majority of them

You’re a weak . Weak ass shits like you are the reason hoes are rising in the community. Your the type of guy who lets his sister come home at 2 in the morning and be like “how’s the college trip abaayo” with your punk ass. Kill yourself pussy

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The Suugo Science council has deemed you a genetic rarity among Somali women. Henceforth, thou must have at least three children to raise the collective Somali IQ.

Why are you inferring that lower IQs are the norm?There are plenty of girls I know with top notch acquired intelligence and/or book smarts. They are far from a rarity, from what I've seen.

Apollo

VIP
Why are you inferring that lower IQs are the norm?There are plenty of girls I know with top notch acquired intelligence and/or book smarts. They are far from a rarity, from what I've seen.

I'm just exaggerating, but you are probably the smartest female on SomaliSpot.

You’re a weak . Weak ass shits like you are the reason hoes are rising in the community. Your the type of guy who lets his sister come home at 2 in the morning and be like “how’s the college trip abaayo” with your punk ass. Kill yourself pussy
Damn dude...
chang_spits_milk.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are you lying?

Hutus only live in ONE building, and that's the rat infested Sabri building behind the new Karamel. They don't have any weight in Minnesota.

MJs run MN
Then OG
Hutus don't even come close to top ten, Oromos hold more weight than Hutus.

Why are you lying?

Hutus only live in ONE building, and that's the rat infested Sabri building behind the new Karamel. They don't have any weight in Minnesota.

MJs run MN
Then OG

Listen man who gives a rats ass what fucking clan lives there. Everyone over there who AINT Somali sees you all as Somalis. So shut your ass up

Apollo

VIP
Why are you lying?

MJs run MN
Then OG

How did Oromos end up in the same place near Somalis in the US?

There isn't even a war in Ethiopia, what the hell happened?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Listen man who gives a rats ass what fucking clan lives there. Everyone over there who AINT Somali sees you all as Somalis. So shut your ass up
f*ck off....

Non-Somalis are now asking if Somalis are MJ, if they say no, then they get their ass beat.

Secondly who the f*ck are you? And who gave you the privilege to quote me?
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending