Somali women plan their divorces when they get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What if she arrived pregnant?

I had a guy that happened to, she was moving mad in the 2 weeks prior to wedding day,she basically wanted to sleep with him and claim the kid she is already pregnant with is his. He fought her off alhamdullilah and just said no, we can do in a halal manner in 2 weeks. Anyway long story short, he found out she was pregnant after 10 days and believed it was his until found the date of conception. He ended up getting divorced and he hates the idea of divorce and thinks people give up way too easy.

If you never hit than you don't babysit. :kanyeshrug:
Passions wane so don't think with the lower membrane. It only contributes to broken households and leads to family fracturing. Sexual responsibility is the only way. That means don't accept offers from Xalimos until after a nikaah, and please do your vetting well before this stage. There's no point marrying when you have no clue about if her values match yours, let alone any business of shacking up with someone you can't trust.

Hahahhaha. I don’t speak Finnish, and I’ve neer been there.
:ayaanswag:

Hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Give me another hint, I need this addition to my pokédex. Maybe you're Swiss like Idil

But very unlikely because frogs don't speak english unless they move out. Are there (however small) pockets of Somali communities in your country? Do you speak a romance language?

Why are they trying to make it out as if we're cadaans who constantly divorce each other? Back home in somalia, at least in ssc, divorce is NOT a national sport. Elders and family will always come to intervene and help them solve their marriage problems. Wallahi i hate second generation somalis always shaming us. You got some that act like we're pakis and another who think we're like cadaans.

Back home there is no such thing as alimony, child maintenance, divorce lawyers, wife getting 50% of your assets, prenups, welfare for single mothers etc.

Back home why would a woman divorce a man when she'd be thrown to the wolves and there are younger hotter girls lining up?

Last edited:
Aber mein Deutsch ist zehr schlecht. I also forgot most of it. I can speak it ok, and I deff improved after taking a exchange year to Germany during my second year in uni. :( I learned german in high school. I had to have german for 6 years.

and no I don’t speak french.

Jeg kan snakker norsk ogsà. :) Well, I can speak lt fluently. I learned to speak it from my childhood as I was born and raised there (long live Kristiansand, my birth city:it0tdo8:)

The languages I speak really doesn’t give away too much. I travelled around growing up, and I lived in two different countries.:zhqjlmx:

I can speak english too you know. :gaasdrink: Maybe thats a clue? Don’t let my bad english fool you..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn du er fra Norge :ohhh:

5 kids???
200.gif

Ok my bad, 6 kids haye

I love how the number of kids is the only thing you had a problem with.

These young somali couples will have 2 arguments and divorce is already an option :kanyehmm:

That's what happens when you dated for 3 months and choose to get married because "its the halal thing to do" or "i'm getting old"

and the most common reason

"i messed around too much, need to settle done asap" :wow:
but why mug yourself why get in marriage when you dont see a long term relationships :mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts